Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rally to get Elvira Arellano Deported

http://www.americanpatrol.com/DEPORTATI ... .FINAL.htm

PRESS RELEASE

WHEN: August 30, 2006
    WHERE: Adalberto United Methodist Church
    2716 W. Divison Street, Chicago, Illiinois
    TIME: 10:00 A.M. UNTIL MIDNIGHT

Mothers Against Illegal Aliens, Founder, Michelle Dallacroce will be on location at the Adalberto United Methodist Church in Chicago bringing concentrated attention to the matter of Elvira Arellano, who currently is a criminal fugitive from immigration.

Saul Arellano, a juvenile has been taken hostage by Elvira Arellano’s deliberate and defiant attempts to avoid deportation and claim sanctuary in the Adalberto United Methodist Church.

With the compassion and love of the legal children of America, Mothers Against Illegal Aliens has contacted Chicago DCFS to report child abuse being perpetrated against 7 year old Saul Arellano, an alleged American citizen by his mother who has previously been deported prior to giving birth to the child.

The definitions of Abuse Child of the Illinois Abused and Neglected Children's Reporting Act clearly states that "creates a substantial risk of physical injury to such a child by other than accidental means".., "impairment or physical or emotional health."

MAIA will contact and report this case to Chicago DCFS upon arrival in Chicago. ICE and the Chicago Police Department will also be notified as to allow these two departments to formally contact DCFS and report the abuse in order to have Saul Arellano removed from the Church and taken into protective custody or foster care until such time as Elvira Arellano’s apprehension is executed.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

MEDIA : 602-561-5057
    Email: mothersagainstillegalaliens@yahoo.com

This is an accurate account of what is going on. She is holding her son hostage to try to save herself from deportation. Using the child to help her defy the law. She is causing him unwarranted emotional stress by making him a participant in this and teaching him to defy the law by witnessing his mother doing it instead of setting a good example and teaching him to be a law abiding citizen. The child needs to be protected by protective services.

Since this kid is an american citizen, I would like to know where his school officials are in this? I thought keeping a kid out of school like this was against the law in our country or does that just apply to kids who belong to legal citizens of this country?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

She should be deported and told that legal immigration to America is no longer an option that is open to her. Her attempts to be a martyr for the illegal invaders should serve as a warning to others that this country will not tolerate blackmail.

Pack her up and send her back immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    She should be deported and told that legal immigration to America is no longer an option that is open to her. Her attempts to be a martyr for the illegal invaders should serve as a warning to others that this country will not tolerate blackmail.

That child should not be an American Citizen period. That woman was deported, and then she reenter the country and conceived the child so she could stay in the country.

That poor child has been exploited since the day he was conceived. He has been used and exploited by his mother to anchor her in America. I consider that exploitation. She is using him now. Have you seen the pictures in the paper. What a show for the press. Illian 2.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy

That child should not be an American Citizen period. That woman was deported, and then she reenter the country and conceived the child so she could stay in the country.
    I totally agree with you. Any child born to an illegal invader/immigrant should also be considered illegal. Elvira's son belong with his mother, but not here in America. Both of them should be shipped to Mexico asap.
    Oh, and I should add that Mexico should be billed for the care Elvira and her son received when he was born. No more freebies to these illegal ingrates.

I can tell you that child protective services are way to busy trying to force 16 yr old "children" into having chemotherapy poison pumped into someones veins who has already had one round of this, regardless of his or his parents wishes. So count child services out they have far better things to be doing out there .They don't have time to rescue children being held hostage by their parents in a church!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I bookmarked their website. Lets hope there is a good turn out for the rally.

Since this kid is an american citizen, I would like to know where his school officials are in this? I thought keeping a kid out of school like this was against the law in our country or does that just apply to kids who belong to legal citizens of this country?
    Nitty,

I thought you knew that the laws are only for law-abiding American citizens, everyone else may do as they please.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast