Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ramsey's Dream Part Two

texascivilrightsreview.org

The following letter from Ramsey Muniz was received via email from Irma L. Muniz on May 19.

Please distribute the enclosed message regarding our ancient past and spirituality.

"As I embrace our ancient sacred indigenous spirituality, I'm transformed by a passion I have only heard in our past; confined in these prisons now I feel it in my own Mexika soul. I have been given access to a great and universal profound secret. Now I know the suffering, sadness, sorrow, and sacrifices of my ancestors, and now it has become my own."--Tezcatlipoca (Ramsey Muñiz)

It gives me great honor and pride to share with nuestra gente the second part of what I wrote late into the night, after awakening from an ancient Mexika dream. These are the exact words I wrote: "It is evident from our ancient Mexika writings, symbols, and manuscripts that eventually the primary principle of our cultural realization was the power of spirituality of the hearts of the masses of our people – spirituality in the sense of its liberation, teachings of justice, and the universal philosophy of a free humanity."

Our most profound and challenging ancient history is like no other history on this earth. The vision, the intelligence and cosmic power within the creation of our existence, is like no other in the past present, and/or future. Even before the invasion of our Mexika Empire, our wise council of elders was preparing for this disaster.

Our ancient history reveals and teaches us our creation, our foundation, philosophy of life, cultural structures, constantly demonstrating the power of our spirituality. It is this hidden spirituality that has provided the power and pride of resistance against oppression and atrocities. It doesn't matter what policies and/or criminal penalties America brings upon the lives of our sisters and brothers who came to join us here in Aztlan. It is done! We are only following the direction and teachings of our ancient Mexika past into our present world of today. We are not just anybody. We are a universal cosmic people who lay claim to our spiritual culture from our past to rehabilitate ourselves, and to begin justifying the presentation of our national cultural existence.

Perhaps we have not sufficiently demonstrated that present Ame

rican colonialism is simply not content to impose its rule upon the present and futures of a dominated country. American 21st century colonialism is not satisfied merely with holding a people in its grip, and emptying the Mexicano/Mexicana brain of all form and content. By a kind of perverted logic, it turns to the past of the oppressed people and distorts, disfigures, and destroys it. This work of devaluating our pre-colonial history takes on a dialectic significance today. When we consider the efforts of the colonial epoch to carry out our spiritual cultural estrangement, we realize that nothing was left to chance, and that the total result looked for by colonial domination was indeed to convince Mexicanos that colonialism came to lighten their darkness.

The effect consciously sought by America was to drive into Mexicanos' minds the idea that if the settlers were to leave, they would at once fall back into barbarism, degradation, and bestiality. On the unconscious plane, colonialism, therefore, was considered by the Mexicanos as a mother who restrained her fundamentally perverse offspring from its evil instincts. She protected her child from itself - its ego - its physiology - its biology, and its own unhappiness, which became its very essence.

We must teach and share with the youth of today the importance of our ancient Mexika history. How sad to be poor, sad to be chained and shackled by the injustices of the oppressor. But nothing is sadder than to witness the fact that our raza does not even know who we truly are. Our history teaches that we would pass through these periods of cultural/spiritual uncertainties. It also reveals that certain destined Mexicanos/Mexicanas would rise within the era of our Sixth Sun. It is written and destined that our raza will return to its creation and construct the means of once more becoming a free race, a free land, a free nation, a free spiritual/cultural Aztlan of today.

Our sisters and brothers from Mexico who had the heart and courage to cross the borders into the United States will also one day return to Mexico and share the truth of the fact that we are one. That the Mexicanos living in the United States have the same roots as the Holy Land of Mexico. We are finally learning and accepting the truth of our ancient spirituality. We must have the courage, pride, and honor to free ourselves and provide the assistance to free our people as well. We must be a proud and respectful race once again. We must begin in our preschools, teaching our history, cultura, and spirituality. We must reunite once again! Our children, our youth, and the masses of our people must feel proud once again.

We will soon be the majority of the population throughout the entire southwest of the United States. If we have been able to accomplish this, then the time has come for us to rise again, to reach out, and share with the masses of nuestra raza how we will fulfill the great destiny of our race.

We of our Sixth Sun will continue to strongly advocate the implementation and existence of our own political party in Aztlan. It will happen! Our Holy Land of Mexico is also experiencing political and cultural changes among the masses. The time has come and many of us continue to suffer, but destiny will eventually remove the sacrifice, suffering, and imprisonment. No one can change what history brings to our lives and creation. We are a people who constantly live in the life of history.

"We are Indian, blood and soul; the language and civilization are Spanish."--Jose Vasconcelos

In exile,
    Tezcatlipoca
    freeramsey.com
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I read it three times and still I do not know what it says.

Do these people believe the Aztecs are gonna "rise again"??

I think I need to research the Aztecs.

I'll be back.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That;s how I am reading it Judy
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Unbelievable that there is really nothing on internet about the Aztecs, not anything serious that would give any credibility to any following ot Aztecsdom....in the United States. Even the sites I found call it "legend" and can't identify any location in the United States. And so what if they wandered here for awhile....there is no civilization left....they were defeated by the Spaniards IN MEXICO!! Cortes and Montezume over 500 years ago....before we were even a Nation.

This Aztecsdom is a religious thing....too....have you noticed? They worshp the SUN....and believe in "dreams" and were a brutal conquering people....so back home, we'd say..."well if this isn't the pot callin' the kettle black".

I think these Aztlan activists are confused; misled; or some type of religious cult.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn