Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to ALIPAC Anise. I am genuinely sorry to hear about your daughter.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

DearsisterAnise,

My heart and prayers go out for your daughter, you, and your family. This is such a horrible crime and would not have happened if illegal aliens were not here.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you very much. God Bless you all.
    Bright Blessings,
    Anise

Welcome, DearsisterAnise. It is a horrible circumstance to meet, but your daughter and millions of other victims are why we are dedicated to fighting illegal immigration.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by DearsisterAnise
    Thank you very much. God Bless you all.
    Bright Blessings,
    Anise
    Send you a PM.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

"DearsisterAnise"

God Bless your daughter and your family, we all live with the fear of this happening to one of our loved ones, crime of all types is rising so fast in this country, the victims of drunk driveing is unbelievable, crimes against children, it is amazing that our government does not care more about the safty of the American people.

We will keep working to bring the rule of law back to our country, for all the families affected by these horrendous crimes.

We thank you for the part you are playing to help these victims out in their time of need. People like you are what makes America such a great country
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for the Blessing, the warm welcome & encouragement... Yes I know what you mean. Here in Central Jersey, they not only drink & drive, they run pedestrians over while crossing the street, then they take off. These "people" comitting these horrendous crimes are sub humans. They will stop at nothing to get what they want. I just don't understand why our govenment refuses enforce the laws & mind our gates. Our administration is failing each and every one of us by allowing people into our borders who have never been screened. They are criminals, terrorists, and folks who have deadly diseases who don't care about spreading them among us Americans. And they're being rewarded for breaking our laws. I can't imagine what this nation will be like for my grandchildren...Sorry for rambling.

JAK
    Sorry for rambling.
    We all understand and feel exactly the same way!!!!

We want our laws enforced!! They are not broken just IGNORED!!!!!!!
    By a president and many in government seats that won't do the job a true AMERICAN would do!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to VOTE OUT ALL TRAITORS, WHETHER DEMOCRATE OR REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...and take our country back!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12