Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Rather die than be called a racist?

Rather die than be called a racist?
    December 29, 3:21 PM
    Dave Gibson

On Christmas Day, accused Muslim terrorist Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab was allowed to get on U.S. airliner which was headed for Detroit, without a passport or any luggage. He was allowed to do this, even though officials knew he had ties to al Qaeda, his own father had even reported him to U.S. authorities.

Of course, the Nigerian tried to set off a bomb which fortunately failed to detonate.

The very next day, another Nigerian man on the same flight from Amsterdam to Detroit, caused panic on the plane because he acted strangely and refused to come out of the restroom for over an hour.

He simply ignored the demands of the flight attendants.

Despite the concerns of the passengers and crew that the man may be another one of the terrorists that the U.S. government claims are on the way, and could be arming an explosive device--no one forcibly removed the man from the bathroom.

Why, in a post 9/11 world would we see such weak-kneed reactions? Could the virus known as political correctness be the culprit?

These two incidents put me in mind of another mind boggling event which took place less than three years after the 9/11 attacks.

In June 2004, a Northwest Airlines flight took off from Detroit bound for Los Angeles with 14 Arab men on board. All of the men knew each other. Throughout the flight, they continued to pass notes amongst themselves and carried packages into the restrooms.

The plane's passengers watched the men's activities and many became understandably shaken. One woman reportedly burst into tears. However, no one said a word.

Shortly before Northwest flight 327 landed, seven of the Arab men stood up. They stood up as the other passengers and even the flight attendants fastened their seat belts in preparation for landing. They split into two groups, with some walking to the front of the plane and the others walking to the rear. Again, no one said a word not even the air marshals.

Eventually, the men returned to their seats and the plane landed without incident. As it turned out, the Arab men happened to be a group of Syrian musicians. Maybe the air marshals knew this. However, the rest of the passengers knew nothing...Except fear.

What is so shocking about this story is the fact that in a post-9/11 United States, over a dozen Arab young men can behave strangely aboard a plane--without anyone saying a word to them! My guess is that everyone aboard that flight was afraid of being branded a racist. They were so afraid in fact, that they were willing to die a horrible death--rather than risk liberal finger-pointing.

Imagine yourself on that plane. Would you be willing to die, rather than risk being called a racist?

Political correctness is not only a virus, but a deadly one!

More About: Political Correctness

http://www.examiner.com/x-21818-Virgini ... d-a-racist
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If they are going to do body language and profile people in general, why not racial profile? I guess they think that as long as they spend billions profiling everyone it is better than just picking out the obvious. There are differences in these people as they are religious fanatics. IF we were just singeling them out for just being from a certain part of the world it would be different. But this particular part of the world hates us and wants us dead. I would not feel bad if they racial profiled these people. It might make it so that every other person in this world will not have to be strip searched.

I stopped caring years ago (when I joined this movement) about being called a "racist".

It is almost a requirement if you are going to be involved in the movement for securing our borders. One thing I have gained from all this is a much thicker skin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Political correctness is not only a virus, but a deadly one!
    It's a poisonous, suicidal philosophy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)