Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rattlesnake bite lands "undocumented" immigrant in

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_3920522

Article Launched: 6/10/2006 12:00 AM

Rattlesnake bite lands immigrant in hospital

Daniel Borunda / El Paso Times
    El Paso Times

A rattlesnake bit an undocumented immigrant, who had to be airlifted Thursday night for treatment at El Paso's Thomason Hospital, Border Patrol officials said.
    The bite occurred as two men crossed the border about eight miles east of Columbus, N.M. The men made it to a ranch, where Luna County sheriff's deputies and Border Patrol were called.

The injured man, who is recovering, was taken to Mimbres Memorial Hospital in Deming and then airlifted to El Paso.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

MW
    I hope the snake is okay, at least he's doing his part in protecting our borders.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm sorry, I even feel badly about writing this, cause truly I DO NOT want harm to come to anyone....

How much did his care cost us?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

They must have forgot to put the bi-lingual Rattlesnake Warning signs out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope the snake is okay, at least he's doing his part in protecting our borders.
    Me too! Even a snake knows when his territory is invaded and has the means to protect himself. Survival. I don't think they have sensitivity training and other species rights seminars in order to protect themselves and their home and baby snakes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why not airlift him to a Mexican hospital??

Instead of more border patrol, maybe we should get more snakes on the border??
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

rattlesnake rights?

Do you think PETA will step up to defend the rights of the hard working rattlesnake to continue its traditional hunting practices without government interference with the intended prey?

Who is in control?

El Bushero will order the border patrol to find the snake and kill it for it's complicity in injuring one of Vicente Bush's Latino brothers and sisters. I hope that illegal alien didn't pass any diseases to that poor rattler. I commend the snake for doing what the government won't do....protecting our homeland.

No matter who you are, or where your from...when you put yourself in harms way bad things can happen. Common sense must always prevail!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast