Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Put it along the whole border, I have been saying why don't they do the fence just like around our prisons, it keeps prisoners in why wouldn't it keep these people out!

Way to go, and the Moron spouts his stupid crap again.....sheeez he is just upset because his relatives can't get over it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    This is largely because of the violence in Tijuana and rocks, which can be lethal, being thrown at our BP agents. Do the open border advocates, like Morones, want our agents hurt and the violence spilling over into our border?
    The open border advocates could careless about our BP agents or for that matter, American Citizens or this country. There only objective is to further their ethno-centric agenda, irrespective of who or how many American Citizens are harmed as a result.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The U.S. says its use on an eventual 5-mile stretch of existing fence is to protect agents. But critics say it disregards immigrants' safety.

Comments like the one above caused me to read this article twice? What's the proper term? Oxymoron? Incongruency's? Apples and oranges.

Heck if I know. I just know when you go to break a law you put yourself in harm's way. Anyone that does not try to climb the fence will not be in harm's way. Is the quoted guy saying it's the 'immigrant's' right to climb that fence and how dare we put them in harm's way for climbing that fence?!

I'd like to know if we can sponsor some of this wire?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would like to sit down with Calderon in a closed locked room . Tell him straight up it's his fault . Don't blame the U.S for your lack of government and caring . You talk the talk but certainly don't Walk the Walk . Your a sorry human being Calderon and that is why the wire is up on the fence.

"This fence shows a total disregard for human life," said Morones. "What's next? Gun racks with machine guns and bazookas?"

NO , your people already have those weapons covered !! IDIOTS

[/b]
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I'd like to know if we can sponsor some of this wire?
    Great idea. They could sell razor wire sgements, say in 10 foot, 100 foot, 100 yard and 1 mile sections to sponsers. I bet the American public would love this idea and they'd get oddles of money and could have the wire across all 856 miles of fence (when the rest of the dam fence is built) in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Put it along the whole border, I have been saying why don't they do the fence just like around our prisons, it keeps prisoners in why wouldn't it keep these people out!

Way to go, and the Moron spouts his stupid crap again.....sheeez he is just upset because his relatives can't get over it!

Nah.....anything related to him can just slither under the fence. That's how he got here.

Great idea. They could sell razor wire sgements, say in 10 foot, 100 foot, 100 yard and 1 mile sections to sponsers.
    We would have to have liability insurance - anyone getting a scratch on your section of the fence would sue sponsored by the ACLU

The media in SD seem to love Enrique Morones.
    Any issue regarding illegal immigration they seem to seek out his opinion and comments.

~~

Razor Sharp Wire added to Border Fence

Last Update: 5/17 9:13 pm

It's attacks with rocks used to disarm, disable and crack the skulls of U-S Border Patrol agents.

It's women and children pushed to physical limits by dehydration and injury, that have led to the new wire.

Three strands of razor sharp wire, along one point two miles of the country's *most* violent section of the border.

The "concertina" wire went up in December on a trial basis, and after five months
    the border patrol says the impact has been so significant, the concertina will run continuously for five miles between Otay Mesa and San Ysidro.

In fact, the border patrol says the number of injuries to illegals coming over the fence has decreased by nearly half since the concertina went up. Assaults on border patrol agents have gone down 53 percent. And the number of people coming across illegally has decreased by 61 percent.

But Immigration rights advocate Enrique Morones says the concertina is just forcing illegals to cross in more extreme and rural areas. He says it doesn't get to the bottom of the immigration problem. "Putting barbed wire, builiding more wires. It's not going to stop the flow of the undocumented people coming here."

www.fox6.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12