http://159.54.226.83/apps/pbcs.dll/arti ... S/51020001

This was too big to copy and paste the whole thing, but I just wanted to share a quote from this reader who tells it like I've been preaching it for a while now.

According to the news report the ratings of G. Bush have slipped so low and they are going lower everyday. We need to get rid of him and get someone in office what will work for the people. Like all of the other ones who run this Country they are in it for the money and they lie to us to get elected and then they rob us without even using a gun. They call it taxes and we keep paying and paying and the poor get poorer and the rich get richer. The Government lets all of the illegals come to this Country and they beg them to get food stamps, welfare, have more kids, we pay for them, go to the store and see the baskets of food they buy with food stamps and buy budwiser beer with $100.00 bill. The jails are crowded with illegals with INS holds on them, the country is full of drugs and DUI drivers with no insurance, no license, our kids are not getting a decent education, our Government spends too much money printing things in Spanish, neighborhoods are going to hell becasue of the number of people living in the appartments or houses. To get a decent job you need to be bilingual and if they want to be in our Country they should learn our language. If they have to learn our language before they qualify for welfare, food stamps, housing and all of the other things they get then maybe they would learn our language. Our men and women go fight for our freedom and then they come back and the health care they get is not right. They need health care and can't get it unless they travel to one of the Veterans clinics. They go to rehab with the VA and come out worse than they were when they went in. The man and women who fight for our freedoms come back and find the illegals get more than they do. How many of the illegals get social security and have only worked a few weeks, how many of them get food stamps but the ones born here don't qualify as they make too much money on unemployment. We have no jobs but you go into the State offices or to the City offices or call on the phone and it is a person from another Country answering and most of them you can't understand. I have always been told that our Country was the dumping grounds of the world and it sure is getting that way. We the ones who were born here are the minority and we are treated like dirt by the ones who come here illegally. They think we owe them something and I don't owe any one any thing. When our Government won't do anything about the illegals who come here and then they sit and cry about no money to pay for education and other things that we the legal citizens deserve and need. They (illegals) buy cars, not knowing how to drive, not able to read our signs and they get insurance to get the car off of the lot and then they drop the insurance. They get into accidents and the tow the car and they just go buy another one with the money they get from welfare or selling drugs. The gangs have taken over the towns and the prisons are full of gang members and the streets are not safe. They all should be sent back to where they came from and we need to get rid of Bush and all of his rich buddies who are destroying the United States. The Government is run by idiots and if they don't like a law we pass they over turn it. If they steal or use our money for their benefit they get by with it but we would be put in the already over crowded prison system. It took men like George Washington, Abe Lincoln, John Kennedy to make our Country what it is today and all it took was a bunch of rich people to vote for Bush and he is destroying it. What does he care because he is getting rich off of the money the oil companies are making from the high cost of gas and oil. We the tax payers will support him when he is impeached or out of office and he will sit back and claim to of made the United States a better place to live. He will think nothing of the thousands of lives lost in the war or the millions of illegals he let into this Country. I use to say I would not vote becasue I did not think it did any good, then people told me not to complaine if I didn't like something so I started voting but now anything we vote for if they don't like it they over turn it so why vote and for sure I didn't vote for Bush and the best thing for this Country is to impeach him or send him to Mexico to live with Fox and see if they give him what he gives to the illegals that come to this country. See if they learn English for him or if they give him food stamps or welfare or any of the things that we give the people that come here illegally. I love my Country but I hate the thought that George Bush is President of my country. He is taking it down hill real fast just like the illegals are ruining our Country. The Dixie Chicks took a lot of heat over the remark that one of them said but the fact is she said it like it was and George Bush needs to either drop out of office or someone needs to start an impeachment of him and get him out of the office before he ruins the United States worse than it already is. When the illegals can get things the ones born here can't get something is very wrong and if Bush wants them all here let him support them with all of his money that him and his family have.