Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ready to feel Sick! Or are you used to it Yet?

FRAMINGHAM — A Framingham man is being held on $5,000 bail after police said he offered a high school senior $500 for sex on Friday, and then repeatedly grabbed her after she said no.

Lucimar J. Dos Santos, 31, was arrested about 10 minutes after he accosted the Thayer Campus student on Lawrence Street, Deputy Police Chief Craig Davis said.

The victim, whom police did not identify, had just left the Framingham alternative high school around 10:50 a.m. when Dos Santos walked up to her.

"He offered her money for sex, and she said no and walked away," said Davis. "He walked up behind her and grabbed her arm and tried to pull her, but she pulled away."

Despite being rebuffed twice, Dos Santos again went after the girl, the deputy said.

"He came back and reached around her, grabbing around her chest and touching her breasts," he said. "She again broke away and ran into the school and reported it to the principal."

Police rushed to the school and found Dos Santos parked in his car at the St. Stephen Church on Concord Street, and he was arrested around 11 a.m.

Although Dos Santos offered the girl $500 for sex, he only had $10 in his pocket, Davis said.

Thayer Campus Director Ann Lamb praised the girl for how she dealt with the situation.

"It was a very unfortunate incident and certainly our young student was traumatized, but she is doing very well," she said. "She handled it responsibly."

Dos Santos of 153 Arlington St. was charged with offering money for sex, indecent assault and battery on a person 14 years old or older and assault and battery.

Dos Santos was arraigned in Framingham District Court on Friday and was ordered held on $5,000 bail. The federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency also filed an immigration detainer against him.

He is due back in court on May 7 for a pretrial conference.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/homepage/x1043168247

I would have set bail at MAX, but what do I know every lawbreaker
    deserves their day in court Yeah Right I almost forgot!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=111898
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Re: Ready to feel Sick! Or are you used to it Yet?

This surprises me? She was over the age of 12 and not a barnyard animal.... huh
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Dos Santos was arraigned in Framingham District Court on Friday and was ordered held on $5,000 bail. The federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency also filed an immigration detainer against him.
    ANOTHER SICKO PERVERTED ILLEGAL ALIEN SCUMBAG. When will the federal government get serious and line our borders with the military to keep these animals out?

AND WHY EVEN OFFER BAIL? Illegal aliens shouldn't be able to have that option.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    butterbean wrote:

ANOTHER SICKO PERVERTED ILLEGAL ALIEN SCUMBAG.
    The article does not identify the individual as an illegal alien. IMHO, articles like this shouldn't really be here because it makes us look like we're against anyone that is Hispanic. I hope this is moved to the "Other Topics" forum.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ANOTHER SICKO PERVERTED ILLEGAL ALIEN SCUMBAG. When will the federal government get serious and line our borders with the military to keep these animals out?
    I think they are a product of their enviroment. I imagine most are good people, BUT I will not sink my country for any country, especially their rathole.

They need to start with birth control.

Illegal is illegal!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

MW
    The federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency also filed an immigration detainer against him.
    Oops, I missed that on my first reading - sorry.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why is he being given bail?????

No Prob MW I still wish bail was at MAX or gone
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I read this and I guess the only thing that sticks in my mind is this controversy of what Obama said about guns and God and illegal immigration during financially hard times. I think it should have been abuse of women, children, animals and anyone more vunerable than you, during hard times. As well as abuse of the rule of law.

All the countries that abuse women and children and such and crime is rampent and see it as NORMAL are all 3rd world nations where everyone is struggling to survive. Guess we do hang on to something that helps us take the HIGH road instead of resorting to behavior like this. How many times did she say NO? And was ignored. If "just say NO worked"....we wouldn't have a problem. We are just dealing with more people who can't get that message and we are called racists and other foul names when we try other peaceful measures to try and get by.

I have to admit, even though I'm a woman, I never fully understood what the "power" issue is. They said rape isn't about sex...it's about power and control. Guess I missed out on the power gene because I don't get how beating women and children or elderly or animals etc....can make you feel in control of your life. It's nothing more than a bully and that mentality is rampent and we seem to have a growing population who thinks that's the answer to everything.

If there's something wrong with spiritual guidence, self-protection and expecting rules and laws to be enforced......then I don't know what's left.

Plus....sorry....what is this UNCONTROLABLE sexual urge thing? Children, dogs, you name it and they nail it. Day, night...starving, running, under arrest....dead people even!!!!! I seriously do not understand it. Trudging across the desert...people dying.....and they have to stop by the rape tree for their conquest......I seriously do not get this. Heck....."not tonight babe I have a headache was enough." Now you have to arm your kids with pepper spray for a DATE! Must have misted our air with some serious brain altering chemicals if NO isn't enough and you are so desperate there's no relief other than to abuse people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Remember the article 'Mexico City starts grope-free buses for women'.
    It was posted by zeezil

MEXICO CITY - Mexico City has started a women-only bus service to protect female passengers from groping and verbal abuse common on the city's packed public transportation system.

Millions of people cram into subway trains and buses in the Mexican capital, one of the world's largest cities, and women have long complained of abuse from men taking advantage of overcrowding to sneak in an inappropriate grab. Continued at:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-99671-mexi ... +bus+women

“To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of menâ€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast