Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ready or not, border wall construction appears imminent

Ready or not, border wall construction appears imminent
    By JAMES OSBORNE/The Monitor
    June 30, 2007 - 9:17PM
    McALLEN — In just 18 months, a significant portion of the Rio Grande Valley will be cut off from the river by the Department of Homeland Security’s border wall, designed to control illegal traffic from Mexico.

Thus far, protest has been incessant.

Those voices of dissent range from the farmer worried about losing access to his irrigation pumps on the Rio Grande, to the Minuteman who thinks ground sensors and all elements of “virtual fencingâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    The fence line will be composed of a single layer of fence, as opposed to the double-layer fence system that exists in San Diego and stretches about 100 yards fence to fence, according to DHS spokesman Mike Friel.
    That idiot Chertoff is setting the fence up to fail! The fence mandated by law is a double-layered fence with a speed road between layers. The fence already written into law is also supposed to have cameras and lighting (maybe sensors too, not sure). I'm convinced that idiot Chertoff does not want the fence to work because he really doesn't want to fence the border off. He is more interested in using technology. Of course we all know all his fancy cameras and sensors are only as good as the maintenance that is provided to them. Once the funding slows downs and the cameras towers and sensors start to fail - there will be no money to fix them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

if Chertoff and his ilk can figure a way to screw us I'm sure they will.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

What about that wall I see between Israel and Palestine? That wall seems very formidable... Instead we a single layer fence that anybody can cut thru?

britenail wrote:

What about that wall I see between Israel and Palestine? That wall seems very formidable... Instead we a single layer fence that anybody can cut thru?
    That's my idea of what we need, too. Don't think there's any chance of getting it though unless and until we have more domestic terror attacks.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

All this talk about the costs being too high is hogwash. Bush has us in Iraq because he says it is for our national security to be there, so we spend about $2 BILLION week there, nearly what they it will cost for the section of fence they are complaining about. Well, isn't a secure border also essential to national security? How can Bush and his stooges like Cherk-off say builidng a fence is too expensive, when they will probably end up spending a TRILLION DOLLARS on the Iraq/Afghan wars?

And this talk about how securing the borders will never work, how we simply cannot prevent the invaders from entering illegally. Bush says we cannot secure the border without a guest worker program,. B.S. if you ask me, they've never even really tried. But he thinks we can win in Iraq?

So let me get this straight. We CANNOT stop a poor, nine-months pregnant, illiterate, uneducated, non English speaking tomato picker from crossing the border. But we CAN end an insurgence of highly trained, mostly well educated, heavily armed and well funded, maniacal religious fanatics who are willing to blow themselves up for their cause?

Who does Bush think he is fooling? Is he really that dumb, being fed talking points by his WH handlers, or does he really believe the moronic lies and propaganda that he constantly spews?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    EXCELLENT post I must say!!

..but yes...

I DO believe he believe HE believes this, it's called a ‘sociopathic’ personality.. just google it..

..and they're VERY dangerous..!

Have a nice day..

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    ...does he really believe the moronic lies and propaganda that he constantly spews?
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!