Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

REAL ID Regulation: What will your number be? 6..

REAL ID Regulation: What will your number be? 6..
    by SOPnewswire

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced today a final rule establishing minimum security standards for state-issued drivers’ licenses and identification cards. The rule sets uniform standards that enhance the integrity and reliability of drivers’ licenses and identification cards, strengthen issuance capabilities, and increase security at drivers’ license and identification card production facilities. The final rule also dramatically reduces state implementation costs by roughly 73 percent.

“The American public’s desire for greater identity protection is undeniable,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I liked the pictures

If the Real ID contains a chip then I will simply apply a swing of a sledge hammer and the power a micowave oven to ensure that I'm not a walking broadcast of all of my information. I have no use for airports.

REAL ID was a core 9/11 Commission finding ..
    So was sealing the borders but that's not something the government wants to do becuase it conflicts with their plans for the NAU. It's their agenda that counts, not the American citizens'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    If the Real ID contains a chip then I will simply apply a swing of a sledge hammer and the power a micowave oven to ensure that I'm not a walking broadcast of all of my information. I have no use for airports.

REAL ID was a core 9/11 Commission finding ..
    So was sealing the borders but that's not something the government wants to do becuase it conflicts with their plans for the NAU. It's their agenda that counts, not the American citizens'.
    The chip was eliminated as a cost savings measure.

If they have chip technology embedded in my license, that's ok. We all see the 666 thing coming with chips but this isn't a mark in our hand or forehead. The mark of the beast does not happen until the rise of the roman empire and the appearance of the anti Christ. To me the empire is the european union, the anti-Christ is a person who comes from within the union and the "Beast 666" is a system used by the european leader as a tracking tool. It is the same technology used in pets. The technology is good, it's the way it is used that can be bad. The Fed. Gov. passed a law that went into effect Jan, 1 2008. Employers cannot insist an employee have a chip as a condition of employment. Some in the U.S. already have a chip.

What is really amazing is the speed of computers developed and being developed. China and the U.S. are developing computers that can process 1 million bites per second. They have the chip, all they need is the computer that will process and store information on everyone. I do not believe the U.S. is close to injecting chips into us, but the technology is there.

From numbersusa:

aliens (and thus terrorists and violent felons) the ACLU has been spreading false information about REAL ID

BECAUSE OF THE ACLU’S PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN, MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT
    REAL ID WILL:

1. require you to carry your license, at all times except when you’re driving a car on a public road.

2. allow police officers to “demand your papersâ€
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Banned
    How many people do you know haven't gone to get an ID when they turned old enough to drive and/or drink
    Not one.
    Every one goes asap.
    Most young men loose sleep the night before!

[quote="safari"]From numbersusa:

aliens (and thus terrorists and violent felons) the ACLU has been spreading false information about REAL ID

REAL ID WILL:

1. require you to carry your license, at all times except when you’re driving a car on a public road.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Banned
    [quote="safari"]From numbersusa:

REAL ID WILL:

All people over born before a certain date in 1964 are exempt. The reasoning being that they are not likely to be terrorist. I heard this on the ABC morning news last Friday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast