Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Real Immigration Solution - Sue your competitor

A Real Immigration Solution - Sue your competitor

If a man loses a pair of pants and sues for millions it is on every TV station all week long, but the important lawsuits that can save America get no press.

I had heard of a case like this many months ago in California, and of course I have not been able to find any media coverage of the outcome.

The only force more powerful that slimeball senators are ambulance chasing lawyers.

If we want to really scare and stop employers from hiring illegal workers, lower wages and detroying the standard of living for the middle class we need to let the lawyers loose on them.

When employers see a few commercials on TV that say
    “Is your competition hiring illegal workers and stealing from your table? We can get YOU CASH!â€

That idiot lost the $54 million lawsuit against the dry cleaners. There is another decision to come down as to whether he has to pay the legal expenses of the dry cleaners! I hope he does. What a waste of a courts time. It should have been thrown out before it ever started. Just another liberal judge wanting publicity.

Actually, he was going through a very nasty and expensive divorce. So I'm sure this was 1) anger at his ex-wife being funneled into punishing his dry cleaners and 2) a lawsuit that could help him recoup all the dough he's having to funnel to his ex-wife.

He just thought this was an easy way to make money. Some groups are trying to see about taking this judge out, as we don't need judges like this in the system. (And if he gets thrown out, I'm sure any cases involving huge payouts in friviolous lawsuits that he ruled on might be thrown out as conflicts of interest).

TexasGal

I think it's a great idea....businesses suing employers who damage them by hiring illegals!!!

And, I think citizens who have had their IDs stolen which are being used for work by illegals should be able to sue the living daylights out of the employers as well.

Heck, why stop there. They should be able to go after anyone (banks, car dealers, mortgage companies, credit card companies, etc) who allows illegals to use stolen personal information for any purpose. There are easy enough ways to check on this stuff and they simply choose not to do it.

Oh yeah........start letting the victims, be they individuals or business, fight back to the fullest extent of the law and we'd see some HUGE changes happening really fast.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe it will catch on . I don't think our goverment is going to do anything .

http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/ar ... oyees.html

Bangor, ME: Businesses that knowingly hire illegal immigrants are increasingly finding themselves as defendants in lawsuits. In addition to suits filed by the government, these companies are now facing claims from employees, alleging the businesses drive down wages by hiring illegal immigrants, and from competitors, who claim the practices violate unfair-competition laws. At the same time, owners and managers are being arrested for hiring undocumented workers.

Competitors of companies that hire illegal immigrants have started filing lawsuits alleging that companies that hire illegal workers break unfair-competition laws. One such lawsuit was filed by a temporary employment agency that supplies farm workers. The agency claimed that a grower had a contract with the temp agency but broke the agreement so it could hire illegal immigrants. The suit also named two competing companies that supplied the illegal workers. The lawsuit, which is backed by the Immigration Reform Law Institute, seeks $1.7 million in damages.

Quote Originally Posted by longcut
    Maybe it will catch on . I don't think our goverment is going to do anything .

You bet it'll catch on!!!! And yes, the government will do something......just as soon as we voters get the chance to hire folks who will do something to benefit us and our country!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

check out illegalemployers.org. I met the attorney at the hold the feet to the fire rally in DC in April. He is doing some good work in CA.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!