Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am so very proud of all of us, not only on this site, but ALL the anti-illegal immigrant sites. I hope our momentum continues to grow and we can begin to clean up the filth that permeates our politics.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

LET'S ALSO LIMIT TERMS

LONG TERMS = FEELING GOD LIKE, just look at SPECTER and KENNEDY...

I yield to the floor

What a great 4th of July gift!!!
    I want to thank you all of you for all the work done.. Once again, we show those politicians that at the end of the day, the will of the American people is the one that really counts and matters. Like I have said before, this is just the beginning.. I'm sure we still have more battles ahead on this issue and we have to continue the fight for our children, grandchildren and future generations.
    God bless you all and Remain vigilants... Always!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Re: IS IT REALLY DEAD?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Is it reallly? Laura Ingraham reporting it is dead. Victory for the rule of law.

Thank you friends, thank you God, and God bless the USA

Psalm 91
    GeorgiaPeach, when I read your question, "is it really dead?" I got this visual of you looking down at a snake you hoped was dead but weren't sure it was. I guess, in effect, you were looking at a dead snake, weren't you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12