Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Redistribution of Liberty: Mexican illegal aliens, Muslim te

Mexican illegal aliens, Muslim terrorists, Groping TSA agents

Redistribution of Liberty

Mark Andrew Dwyer
    Sunday, November 21, 2010

In case you wonder while boarding a plane, where have your Constitutional rights gone, I have the answer for you: they have been redistributed.

You have to “voluntarilyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While watching the video of the little boy who was strip searched at the airport I noticed that at the end of the video the woman standing behind the window motioned for the next person to come in. A blonde haired woman steps up and the line moves forward. It looks like the men who are talking are in the line to be patted down because they are moving up. Notice that the line appears to be white america just like the people in the news, just like the little boy and almost every video of these pat-downs on the internet. I'm having a hard time believing that there is not either racial profiling or nation profiling going on here.

Great article. I like the way the author shows not only the redistribution of wealth, but the redistribution of our liberties at the expense of liberty itself.