Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Regarding Murder in Denver

Letters
    Regarding Murder in Denver
    By Marty Lich
    May 15, 2005, 15:17
    http://magic-city-news.com/printer_3871.shtml

Dear Editor,

Re Ms. Herron’s column today, entitled, Murder in Denver. Her statement, "Hickenlooper claims he wasn't aware of his predecessor's "sanctuary" order. Whether or not I believe him, the Mayor knows now. He also knows that those running his business are very lax in checking applicants' legal status." Oh yes, indeed he does know now, Ms. Herron! With many thanks to people such as you. Now it will be interesting to see what Hickenlooper does about it. How many more Officer Young’s it will take before actions results in the City of Denver.
    Thank you for your great column and soon, I will post the memo I was given by Hickenlooper’s Administrative assistant, Tina Gelt, written to Hickenlooper’s Chief of Staff by the Denver City attorney this past week.

You will find it to be insightful reading, I am sure. And the illegal alien, now murderer, worked for Hickenlooper’s co-owned restaurant for ten months, so obviously the man lived in Denver for a while. All the while using a SSN he doesn’t legally possess, and while driving and being ticketed without possessing a legal CO driver’s license either. Also a state law. And also ignored in sanctuary cities. State laws, that is.Marty Lich
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

"Hickenlooper claims he wasn't aware of his predecessor's "sanctuary" order.
    If true, then HICKENLOOPER doesn't belong in any office!! He's deficient as a leader.

If untrue, then he should be drummed out of office as deceitful and unworthy of holding an American office.

A travesty either way one cuts it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)