Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Religious leaders push immigration reform

By SUSAN CARROLL
    HOUSTON CHRONICLE
    June 6, 2010, 9:53PM

Local religious leaders urged their followers Sunday to keep up hope for a comprehensive immigration reform bill, despite signs that Congress likely won't act on major immigration legislation this year.

“We have a Congress that is very timid,â€

[b]We have a Congress that is very timid,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As the recent Zogby poll showed, these church so-called leaders are way out of touch with their parishoners on this issue.

This also shows how we have to stay active.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is news? Wish I had a dollar for every article I've read like this one.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

No amnesty never. Enforce current immigration laws. We do not need new laws.

LOL

Church Leaders pushing for Aztlan/Reconqista? No Thanks.

From what I have read and seen illegals go to churches for help. That help can be food, clothing, work, etc. What the religious leaders don't see is that they are being used for handouts and most won't remain members of the parish once they get amnesty.

I posted before that our church was trying to hand out pre-addressed postcards to our state government "begging" for amnesty. I didn't see anyone take one, LOL! There are very very few hispanics in our parish; however they are all over the place in the food pantries and other freebie places. One new food pantry requires copious ID to obtain food because some latinas are abusing them saying they have 10 kids, etc. Makes it bad for the truly needy.