Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Remind Border Patrol Agent Ramos You Have Not Forgotten Him

Remind Border Patrol Agent Ramos You Have Not Forgotten Him
    By Dave Gibson (09/29/07)

It has now been 252 days since Border Patrol Agent Ignacio Ramos was sent to prison for shooting a Mexican drug dealer . While is appears that most of the whores in the mainstream news media have forgotten, and President Bush is content to see him languish in his cell forever, we must show Agent Ramos that we still remember his bravery and will not rest until this injustice is rectified.

Since entering prison, Agent Ramos has suffered a severe beating by steel toed boot-wearing illegal aliens and has lost a considerable amount of weight from his athletic frame. His three sons continue to grow without his guidance, his wife Monica struggles to maintain contact with he husband, and all are suffering under the enormous financial strain brought about by the loss of Ignacio's income and his expensive legal battle.

Monica's father Joe Loya, continues to fight for Ignacio's freedom by telling his story to reporters, Congressmen, and really anyone who will listen. Now in his sixties, Joe has taken on much of the financial responsibilities of raising his grandchildren. The family's financial woes unfortunately continue as Monica has lost her job due to a company shake-up, and her severance pay runs out at the end of this month

I have spoken with Joe many times and the hardships which he has witnessed his family endure weigh heavily on his shoulders. All of my conversations with Joe have been heartbreaking.

I spoke with Joe again yesterday and he told me that when he visited Ignacio last week, his son-in-law was very depressed because "it really just kicked in that he has been locked up for nearly nine months." Joe told me that Ignacio is still in solitary confinement where he is locked up for 23 hours a day, and is only allowed a Bible and a transistor radio in his tiny 5'x12' cell.

When I asked Joe how the kids were doing, his voice broke as he described some of the problems they were having. One of Ignacio's sons is now having problems concentrating in school and dealing with a great deal of anger over the loss of his Dad's freedom. Worried about his father's safety and distraught over having seen Ignacio in shackles, that little boy is now seeing a therapist. Joe said: "He really misses his Dad and when he their visits are over, he sees the guards surround his Dad and place him back in shackles. It really hurts him."

Ignacio is not only a father to his sons but was their coach as well. He coached baseball, T-ball, and football for many years and his incarceration has been a big loss to many kids who depended on him for guidance. Joe told me that his grandsons have now lost interest in sports without their Dad around.

Incredibly, Joe told me that Ignacio still hopes that he will get his job back one day...I hope that happens on the same day that the lying U.S. Attorney Johnny Sutton enters federal prison for his crimes against innocent law enforcement officers as well as against this country!

One thing that Ignacio can have is letters. So please join me in writing to him and reminding this great patriot that we have not forgotten his sacrifices nor will we allow those who have persecuted him to forget. Write to him and tell him about your family, your job, your pets, whatever. He needs to hear some measure of rationality while in such an irrational situation.

Show this man you support him today!

His address is as follows:

Ignacio Ramos
    #58079-180 FCI Phoenix
    Federal Correctional Institution
    37910 N. 45th Ave.
    Phoenix, AZ 85086

http://www.americandaily.com/article/20444
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

One thing that Ignacio can have is letters.
    That is great, Jean. We all need to write both of them a letter. Our work for them has been very much pushed aside, but not intentionally.

We need to get busy and get back on this.

We need to get back to asking President Bush to pardon them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)