Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Remittances to Mexico from U.S.-based Migrants Increases 5.5

Mexico’s central bank has just released its quarterly report on remittances sent through its banks from migrants workers in the U.S.

The report shows that the money U.S. based Mexican migrants sent to Mexico increased by 5.5% from same time last year to $5 billion. The first quarter of 2010, last year’s figures, shows remittances of $4.8 billion.

In March of 2011 alone Mexican migrants sent $2 billion dollars – this is the sixth month that remittances have increased from prior months.

According to the Mexican central bank ‘nearly all the money comes from the U.S., where nearly 12 million Mexican citizens live.’ These remittances remain Mexico’s second source of foreign income only after its oil exports.

http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com ... bill/7363/

Your

Your stimulus tax dollars at work...

Re: Your

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    And the Obama administration!

That's another slap in the face,to Americans that are out of work because of these illegals taking their positions in the work force
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Re: Your

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    And I'm still seeing a lot of "questionable" looking landscape and construction workers around here. I doubt that many of them have actually gone back to their home countries, US recession or not.

Do they just disappear somewhere and re-merge when a job turns up? Meanwhile our union construction workers are clamoring for more and more "public works spending." They used to take the residential odd jobs when there was a recession going on. Not now, apparently
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In March of 2011 alone Mexican migrants sent $2 billion dollars – this is the sixth month that remittances have increased from prior months.
    Thats a LOT of money for American jobs that is being sent out. Still, the govt does nothing. If only those living in tent cities knew what was happening with their "competition" for jobs....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)