Thread: Removed

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Removed

Removed

Ummmm, I did not see anything about killing. Did I miss something? This post says there is a lethal threat. Where is the violence in this article?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Because the enemy is not at home, but outside, he is of white complexion, he thinks differently than us, they are the Minuteman, and those are to the ones that we should attack", he exposed
    No offense W but when someone says attack.....

Attack- to fall on with force, to assail with hostile criticism in words or writing, Violent on set or assult.

No....it doesn't say kill but it gives pause for concern that it doesn't mean a sit-down dinner to discuss the issue. Fighting words to me because it's not saying or asking for a meeting or mode of compromise or anything. I certainly don't want to add more to their intent but this isn't a love letter either. It is directed to whites and minutemen only. Not others who want our border protected and laws enforced as if the only enemy to their cause is whites. Makes me wonder. I certainly don't get warm fuzzies reading it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, I changed killing to attacking, but I stand behind what I said that this is no different than the jihadists who have called for "attacks" which equates to "killing" Americans.

If calling for attacks on Whites and Minutemen which is a direct quote from the IME Rep isn't a call out for violence what is? Perhaps I'm the one who is confused?

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100002.html

here is the post from yesterday on the same thing.
    i dont know if it says to kill americans, but it definately says to
    assault the minutemen

and there is an email link to write those mentioned in the article

I didn't know it was posted already otherwise I'd have not posted it again. I'll remove my posting about it considering it's a duplicate and besides the moderator didn't think there was anything violent at all about it anyway.

I won't waste anyone's time again.

you dont need to remove it. put it back

if the moderators didn edit it or lock it then dont feel bad
    repost it