Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If only he could be deported.

Revelation 3:20 (New International Version)
    It is written,... Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I never thought I'd see the day when a congressman gets arrested for aiding & abetting illegal aliens IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE! What a creepy little man. I think he should be reprimanded and removed immediately from office!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach

It is written,... Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
    unfortunately the loser is from chicago and his family is from Puerto Rico.
    but yeah id love to see this traitor removed from the country once and for all

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    the DC TV stations have not canguht up with the present and reported any of this. Only two stations even reported the rally in front of the white house.
    Wouldn't it be wonderful if he didn't get his wish of tv time?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    the DC TV stations have not canguht up with the present and reported any of this. Only two stations even reported the rally in front of the white house.
    Wouldn't it be wonderful if he didn't get his wish of tv time?
    You hit the nail on the head there, Reggie.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Gutierriez is just posturing. In fact all the protests and marches are 100% posturing. Do you think these marches are going to change any opinions?

NO it just emboldens the illegal aliens and the open borders crowd, which then causes an even bigger backlash. When Americans see the crowds it just wakes up more Americans who are unaware of the size of the problem. It then strengthens everyones resolve to enforce the laws.

Only a couple of hundred pro illegal immigration protesters in Lafayette Square?

Only a dozen or so protesting in front the White House?

Only 5000 show up in New York city?

Man, this is starting to look like the pro illegal immigration protests have fizzled!
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

It's about time we wore out their welcome.

There is, however a new welcome mat for southbound travelers.

LOL
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

The New World Order owned and operated lamestream news media will try their hardest to assist the illegal alien open borders groups to advance their agenda. The American People will stand vigilent to see that their agenda does not happen.
    The criminal gubmint has promised the American People that we would not be asked to accept another amnesty for illegal aliens and I intend to hold them to their word. I will not accept another amnesty for illegal aliens.
    My U.S. Senator is Blanche Lincoln. Something tells me that she doesn't have the appetite for amnesty this year like she did in 2007. Back then, her staffers were defiant and even hostile to her constituency in response to requests for her to vote no on amnesty. She is running close to 20 points behind ALL Republican challengers in the state of Arkansas according to Rasmussen.
    The only way I could see her voting for amnesty this time would be if she were just determined to do as much damage to the country as she can on her way out. She's not the only traitor in congress facing this delimma.
    If the American People can elect enough patriotic candidates this November, we might see the reversal of this invasion. If not, we likely will see our great country become permanently unrecognizable.

They locked up Ramos and Compean with dangerous illegal alien gangbangers while they were being held as political prisoners by the lawless Jorge Boosh. Rest assured Luis Gutierrez won't see the inside of a jail cell for aiding and abetting criminal invaders of this country. Some really really sinister stuff is afoot here folks. Remain vigilent.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach

I so agree GP what a stupid fool he is!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast