Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have to say, they can protest all they want, but truthfully, with the oil spill on the minds of most in DC, and also the economy, their protesting is in vain.

I really do not think many are really paying much attention to them. Overheard someone in the grocery store talking about it, he mentioned to his wife how they called for a protest of Arizona Tea, but it is made in NY state, he laughed as she rolled here eyes, and he then mentioned how it goes to prove how informed about things they really are.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i wonder what the botoxed wicked witch of the west will have to say about this on monday, if anything?

maybe she needs phone calls. and maybe steny hoyer does too since he is the dem leader

mepdblue wrote:

For the first time in awhile I feel like we are getting our message across. It seems like the tables are turning in our favor. Keep up the good work, patriots.
    Let us hope so mepdblue.

Revelation 3:20 (New International Version)
    It is written,... Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This little weasel fancies himself being the Dr. King of his illegal alien constituency. I'm surprised his "supporters" weren't singing We Shall Over come in off key espanol as he was being lead off in handcuffs
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    This little weasel fancies himself being the Dr. King of his illegal alien constituency. I'm surprised his "supporters" weren't singing We Shall Over come in off key espanol as he was being lead off in handcuffs
    Instead they were threatening to come after us with shovels and pickaxes. Did you see that video? Grrrr.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know the pro-illegal (mod edit) read this board. So this is to those anti-Americans: (and this is so easy, even someone uneducated can do this)

1. Draw a picture of our country in pencil

2. Erase the borders

Now what do you see? Our country has now ceased to exist. When you have no borders, you have no country. See how that works?

MW
    jamesw62 wrote:

i still saw mexican and colombian flags in pics from LA
    so not all learned
    I missed it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was there then and someone said un incidente tragico y historico to which I muttered so they could hear me Luis Gutierrez es un sucio venal pendejo de las prestamistas.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can we go ahead and charge him with Treason now, or do we have to wait to next year to do that?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I was there then and someone said un incidente tragico y historico to which I muttered so they could hear me Luis Gutierrez es un sucio venal pendejo de las prestamistas.
    I had to go to Babelfish for that one. I agree.

Guitierrez does see himself as the Hispanic Martin Luther King. The only difference is that King was an American peaceably fighting for the rights of American citizens. Guess that's lost on Luis.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast