Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Duncan Hunter

This is someone I could very easily support as a candidate for president.

* Make E-Verify mandatory for employers and hold employees accountable as well;

* Provide sufficient infrastructure and manpower to secure and control America's borders;

* Reject amnesty or any legal status that rewards those living in the U.S. illegally.
    Music to my ears!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal Immigration

Our immigration system is fine. The problem is the illegals. They come here illegally and demand that we change our immigration laws. The problem is the countries where they were born. Those governments must create jobs for them. We are not responsible for them. The US Congress is responsible for us. They are not responsible for illegal aliens. DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS AND NO TO AMNESTY. WE HAVE TO REMOVE FROM OFFICE THOSE POLITICIANS WHO WANT TO HELP ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Thats right, there will be no amnesty, not on our watch
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

We need comprehensive immigration enforcement in this country, which means deporting those who are here illegally!

There will be no amnesty, pathway to citizenship or any other politically correct term you would like to label the rewarding of US citizenship to those who have violated our immigration laws!

It's simply not going to happen...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GOOOO Hunter!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Great. hope its true
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    Nothing is broken .........just enforce
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    sent e-mails to all of my AOL contacts... requested that friends and family rally together and stop this grossly negligent bill dead in it's corrupt tracks... I also requested they pass on all the info I send them to all of their friends, and their friends, and their friends

lets get busy America

you no longer have the option of watching from the side lines ... Lets Roll

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast