Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Pearce got 400 e-mails today

Rep. Pearce got 400 e-mails today

Rep. Russell Pearce, R-18, spent the afternoon at home watching the march on TV. He told an Arizona Capitol Times reporter that today he received more than 400 e-mails about the protest.

“The public is not happy,” he said.

He blames the U.S. Congress. He said the problem stems from the 1986 decision by Congress to offer amnesty with a promise that the border would be secured and immigration reform would be forthcoming.

“Shame

on them [Congress] for letting things get this bad.”

He called it “a massive failure of government on all levels.”

The lawmaker said he understands why people come here — to work and because the government doesn’t stop illegals from receiving benefits of citizens.

“I’d come, too, if you could give me a job and free everything.”

“Only those with an IQ” think there is an immigration policy, he said.

“They’re illegal and they have no right to be marching down our streets. They have no constitutional rights. They don’t have First-, Fourth-, Sixth amendment rights. They’re here illegally and they chose to be here illegally.”

He said he is very concerned that the voter registration efforts today at the Arizona State Fairgrounds will result in illegals being registered to vote.

Pearce: Congress is out of step with voters

Polls consistently show that 80 percent of Americans want the border secured and no amnesty. He figures that means between 235 and 260 million people agree with him, not with marchers and Congress.

Mr. Pearce said it shows Congress is out of step with the public, and there may be consequences if don’t abide by public’s wishes.

“If those folks continue to ignore the promises they made in 1986… I hope they are all replaced in the next election.”

Specifically, he said, he is speaking of 6th District GOP Congressman Jeff Flake.

“I think it was a bad decision on my part not to run against him [this year]. His policies are bad for America.”

He said he stayed home because he was told that is what everyone else was doing. “I voted to stay.”
    http://www.azcapitoltimes.com/main.asp? ... cleID=3284
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope they're replaced immediatly before any more years of nothing being done continues.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Specifically, he said, he is speaking of 6th District GOP Congressman Jeff Flake.
    Jeff "The Flake" Flake :P
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

He said he is very concerned that the voter registration efforts today at the Arizona State Fairgrounds will result in illegals being registered to vote.
    These people who are registering the illegals to vote are breaking the law and should be jailed. Is there anyone looking into this? How is this able to happen?

“If those folks continue to ignore the promises they made in 1986… I hope they are all replaced in the next election.”
    I plan to do everything I can to make sure they are replaced.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    I plan to do everything I can to make sure they are replaced.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    Same here. I already told my treasonous Rino rep and Senaturds in VA that I don't plan on voting for them in November.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn