Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    I would have thought that number to be grossly underestimated.

And then I reconsidered - the 14 year old anchor babies are having babies.

How could I be so stupid?

Very underestimated.

Anchor babies are definitely starting to have kids-my daughter knows a girl whose parents are illegals from Mexico; her mother is currently expecting her fourth U.S. born child, and her 13 year old cousin, an anchor baby herself, is due any day with a baby. Taxpayers have been paying dearly for citizen anchor babies and now anchor babies' babies. Americans must demand the end of birthright citizenship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Full presentation at pdf link below recommended.

That Olde Anchor Baby Drag

By William Buchanan

Illegal immigrant women bear 300 to 400 thousand children in the United States each year.(1) These children are not immigrants but U.S. citizens. They have the same political rights and welfare eligibilities as all other Americans – plus the option, eventually, to bring in their foreign-born relatives. Moreover, that 400,000 figure understates the potential. Any woman on earth who can get here (by visa or stealth), and deliver, can join the “anchor babyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anchor babies are definitely starting to have kids-my daughter knows a girl whose parents are illegals from Mexico; her mother is currently expecting her fourth U.S. born child, and her 13 year old cousin, an anchor baby herself, is due any day with a baby. Taxpayers have been paying dearly for citizen anchor babies and now anchor babies' babies. Americans must demand the end of birthright citizenship.
    It's time to cut them off, and even rescind citizenship going back a few years. Is rescinding even included in current legislature?

I'm curious about it, though. The question is, how far would we go back? 5 years? That seems fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    It's time to cut them off, and even rescind citizenship going back a few years. Is rescinding even included in current legislature?
    No, rescinding is not in the current legislation, that might make it even harder to get through Congress and the Supreme Court.

What they might do though in separate legislation is make current anchor babies citizenship "conditional", in others words they can only be a full US citizen if at age 18 they swear sole allegiance to the USA.

Oh ok. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget

I'm curious about it, though. The question is, how far would we go back? 5 years? That seems fair.
    No judge will ever allow citizenship to be rescinded.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-209184.html

Is Mexico annexing the U.S. through their so-called "anchor babies?"

Dave Gibson
    Immigration Reform Examiner

* August 12th, 2010 11:36 pm

The widely known but always down-played Reconquista Movement is alive and well and coming to a town near you. Mexico is taking much of this country through very aggressive illegal immigration, as well as an equally aggressive birth rate.

The Pew Hispanic Center just announced the results of a recent study which found that of the 4.3 million babies born in the U.S., during 2008, about 340,000 were born to illegal aliens.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegal Aliens Give Birth to 8% of Babies Born in U.S.
    Posted in: Jim Kouri
    By Jim Kouri
    Thursday, August 12, 2010 - 10:58:40 AM ET

As the phenomenon of so-called "anchor babies" -- infants born to illegal aliens within the United States and its territories that automatically become citizens -- becomes more of an election issue in many localities, a Pew poll reveals that 8 percent of babies born each year in the U.S. are anchor babies.

According to the Pew Hispanic Center, approximately 340,000 of the 4.3 million babies born in the United States in 2008 were the children of illegal aliens, many of whom emanate from Mexico.

The study which was released yesterday comes as more and more Americans are showing concern over illegal aliens entering the U.S. and garnering a treasure-trove of benefits such as free education, health care, and other social programs. Some conservative lawmakers wish to amend the 14th Amendment from which the court have derived the concept of "anchor babies."

According to Pew, illegal aliens represent only four percent of the U.S. adult population, but their children account for a much larger share of newborns (eight percent) and children under 18 (seven percent).

Pew research reveals that nearly four-in-five (79 percent) of the 5.1 million children under the age of 18 born to illegal aliens were born in the United States and qualified as citizens.

Prominent Republican Senator Lindsey Graham has been among the vocal advocates of changing the law, claiming in interviews that illegal immigrants were entering the United States solely to have babies in the country and gain citizenship for their offspring and all the government entitlements available.

The Pew report is based on figures available from data gathered in the US Census Bureau's 2009 population survey as well as analysis of the demographic characteristics of illegal aliens

While focusing on illegal aliens who surreptitiously entered the United States, experts say that not all of these lawbreakers entered via U.S, borders with Mexico and Canada. According to a Government Accountability Office report, more than 2 million illegal aliens entered the U.S. legally, but ignored the expiration date on their visas and remain here illegally.

Each year, millions of visitors, foreign students, and immigrants come to the United States. Foreign visitors may enter on a legal temporary basis -- that is, with an authorized period of admission that expires on a specific date -- either with temporary visas (generally for tourism, business, or work) or, in some cases, as tourists or business visitors who are allowed to enter without visas.

The majority of visitors who are tracked depart on time, but others overstay, and since September 11, 2001, the question has arisen as to whether overstay issues might have an impact on domestic security.

Significant numbers of foreign visitors overstay their authorized periods of admission. Based in part on its long-standing I-94 system for tracking arrivals and departures, the Department of Homeland Security estimated the overstay population at 2.3 million. But this estimate excludes an unknown number of long-term overstays from Mexico and Canada, and by definition and it excludes short-term overstays from these and other countries.

Because of unresolved weaknesses in Department of Homeland Security's long-standing tracking system (e.g., non-collection of some departure forms), there is no accurate list of overstays. Tracking system weaknesses make it difficult to monitor potentially suspicious aliens who enter the country legally--and limit immigration control options. Post-September 11 operations identified thousands of overstays and other illegal alien workers who (despite limited background checks) had obtained critical infrastructure jobs and security badges with access to, for example, airport tarmacs and U.S. military bases.

http://www.michnews.com/Jim_Kouri/ko081210.shtml

I wanted it rescinded back to the Reagan amnesty or 3 generations born here. But since they start so young most of those from the '80's would now have the 3 generations born here to stay. So if I go 4 generations born here then myself and my whole family both sides will also be deported to nations unknown to us. In our case we have assimilated for generations. First generations born elsewhere studied extra hard to speak English with no accent. Much military service starting in WWI - so although historically we are late to procreate - we are Americans - US citizens in full, with no ties to the old countries, no family over there that we know of - no cultural or linguistic ties. The Mexicans reproduce many X faster than my people - even than my Mexican descent husband who yes, he does speak Spanish but I think he is totally assimilated to US culture. Lately he feels much tension on him from the Mexican-Latino community as he goes about his daily business - as if they are trying to determine if he is for them or against them - they can tell that he is 100% U.S. So I hope that he does not experience any violence from them - he is definitely concerned.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12