Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Report: Chamber of Commerce to Spend $100 Million to Destroy Tea Party

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Nkosi View Post
    Tea Party, to me, represents something unacceptable in the American political discourse.

My opinion. My view!
    You're certainly entitled to your opinion, however, how are we to take your opinion seriously when you offer absolutely no information to substantiate such an opinion. So I'll ask you, why do you feel the Tea Party "represents something unacceptable in the American political discourse"?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tea Party, to me, represents something unacceptable in the American political discourse.

My opinion. My view!
    Well be advised that ALIPAC originally led a coalition of 27 anti illegal immigration groups into the first Tea Party events before the Koch Brothers and DC groups coopted the Tea Party movement and led them away from fighting illegal immigration.

Many many of our ALIPAC supporters are also supportive of the Tea Party or played a past role in the Tea Party. Also, when you bash the "Tea Party" you are assisting the US Chamber of Commerce and other illegal alien amnesty supporters that consider ALIPAC and all opponents to amnesty and TPP to be "Tea Party".

So maybe, just maybe your alignment with the Chamber of Commerce on targeting "Tea Party" groups as a whole wont fly here.

Revolution Now America Speech by William Gheen of ALIPAC Houston, TX Tea Party Rally 2010
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I don't doubt that there may be some good people in the Tea Party movement. I just don't subscribe to their platform. They can rant and rave all day but at the end of the day I mentally put them back in their place and continue on with business.

How's that for the delicate ears and minds who become horrified by a difference of opinion?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Well be advised that ALIPAC originally led a coalition of 27 anti illegal immigration groups into the first Tea Party events before the Koch Brothers and DC groups coopted the Tea Party movement and led them away from fighting illegal immigration.

Many many of our ALIPAC supporters are also supportive of the Tea Party or played a past role in the Tea Party. Also, when you bash the "Tea Party" you are assisting the US Chamber of Commerce and other illegal alien amnesty supporters that consider ALIPAC and all opponents to amnesty and TPP to be "Tea Party".

So maybe, just maybe your alignment with the Chamber of Commerce on targeting "Tea Party" groups as a whole wont fly here.

Revolution Now America Speech by William Gheen of ALIPAC Houston, TX Tea Party Rally 2010
    My father was born in Houston so I have a special place in my heart for that city.
    Just watched the vid. Pretty good message!
    Nothing to say about The TEA Party...

I don't doubt that there may be some good people in the Tea Party movement. I just don't subscribe to their platform. They can rant and rave all day but at the end of the day I mentally put them back in their place and continue on with business.

How's that for the delicate ears and minds who become horrified by a difference of opinion?
    We are not horrified by different opinions. But we will thank you very kindly not to call people and groups we care about and many of the other members of our online community and illegal immigration fighting coalitions "Pigs" or any other dehumanizing terms.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The purpose of the Chamber of Commerce's commitment to oppose the Tea Party Movement, is to stop their support of stopping illegal immigration. I may not agree with everything the Tea Party supposedly stands for, it's very unclear now who is who in that movement and which Tea Party is which, but together they do support our cause to end this travesty of illegal immigration. The enemy here is the Chamber of Commerce. This US Chamber of Commerce has been taken over and turned into an actual enemy of the people of the United States by its globalist agenda and that is likely due to the efforts of their President, Thomas Donahue. It's hard for me to believe that individual members actually agree with most of the crap he puts out there.

Being a member of the Chamber of Commerce used to be a type of Badge of Honor to support our businesses, a politically correct way to meet and greet and be involved in the community. But today, frankly, membership in the Chamber of Commerce due to Donahue's agenda, is a Badge of Dishonor.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    The purpose of the Chamber of Commerce's commitment to oppose the Tea Party Movement, is to stop their support of stopping illegal immigration. I may not agree with everything the Tea Party supposedly stands for, it's very unclear now who is who in that movement and which Tea Party is which, but together they do support our cause to end this travesty of illegal immigration. The enemy here is the Chamber of Commerce. This US Chamber of Commerce has been taken over and turned into an actual enemy of the people of the United States by its globalist agenda and that is likely due to the efforts of their President, Thomas Donahue. It's hard for me to believe that individual members actually agree with most of the crap he puts out there.

Being a member of the Chamber of Commerce used to be a type of Badge of Honor to support our businesses, a politically correct way to meet and greet and be involved in the community. But today, frankly, membership in the Chamber of Commerce due to Donahue's agenda, is a Badge of Dishonor.
    Well said Judy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12