Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Report Shows That U.S. Bucks Worldwide Trend In Immigration

Report Shows That U.S. Bucks Worldwide Trend In Immigration Policies
    October 12, 2010 by Personal Liberty News Desk

Research of global immigration laws has revealed that the United States is an exception to a worldwide trend of tighter policies. A report from a legal policy analyst states that the U.S. is one of only 30 countries in the world that grants automatic birthright citizenship for children of illegal immigrants.

Jon Feere of the Center for Immigration Studies authored the report Birthright Citizenship: A Global Comparison, which focused on the American policy that grants automatic birthright citizenship. Feere discovered that the U.S. and Canada are the only countries with advanced economies that offer birthright citizenship.

The report also states that the Citizenship Clause in the 14th Amendment was never intended to benefit illegal aliens.

According to a Quinnipiac University poll released last month, 48 percent of American voters believe that birthright citizenship laws should be changed, compared to 45 percent who support the status quo. Approximately 67 percent of Republican voters want to see the current practice changed.

The Los Angeles Times recently published a report by the Pew Hispanic Center that shows that about one of every 13 babies born in the U.S. have at least one parent who is an illegal immigrant.

www.personalliberty.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Los Angeles Times recently published a report by the Pew Hispanic Center that shows that about one of every 13 babies born in the U.S. have at least one parent who is an illegal immigrant.
    That's shocking!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shocking, but no big surprise. I don't think I know ANY Mexicans that don't have a buttload of kids.
    At some point in the future if we don't get this immigration of mass amounts of people stopped....eventually, there won't be any space for anyone new.

So how do "WE" get legislation introduced to repeal "automatic birthright citizenship for children of illegal immigrants?" Please don't tell me to call or write my "CON"gressman, they're not listening.
    In GOD We Trust

Michael

It all boils down to the wording in the Constitution and how those words are interpreted. The problem is....who's interpretation is right? They way I read it, it seems obvious that the Founding Fathers were not talking about anchor babies. One can only imagine that when they wrote it....the concept of one country taking over the US by birthright was not something they even considered.