Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Republican Hispanics Attack Lawmaker For Use Of "Anchor

Republican Hispanics Attack Lawmaker For Use Of "Anchor Baby"

January 05, 2011

A Nebraska lawmaker is being attacked by an organization of Hispanic Republicans for using the term “anchor babiesâ€

Related - 'Somas Republicans call for NE Sen. janssen to resign'
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-223636-cha ... ml+janssen
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

this is all nonsense horse manure. somos this or that, who cares. Citizens, those in this country who vote speak English! Spanish is not special bc if it is than German should be also, and more so, as the biggest ethnic group, well over 50 million of actual Americans (born here - sounds nativist? of course not just facts) are of German /heritage. How's that La Raza?

They are anchor babies. Would they prefer it if we called them welfare babies?

Re: Republican Hispanics Attack Lawmaker For Use Of "An

[quote="Mayday"]Republican Hispanics Attack Lawmaker For Use Of "Anchor Baby"

January 05, 2011

A Nebraska lawmaker is being attacked by an organization of Hispanic Republicans for using the term “anchor babiesâ€

Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    They are anchor babies. Would they prefer it if we called them welfare babies?
    I THINK THEY PREFER THAT THEY BE CALLED "JACKPOT BABIES" SINCE THEY RECEIVE WELFARE HERE WHICH IS SOMETHING UNHEARD OF IN GOOD OLE MESSYCO. BUT ME, I CALLS EM LIKE I SEES EM.

Now that legislation against anchor babies is being presented they have to change the language quick so that when people get to the voting booth they will hopefully be confused having been unable to keep up with all the lingo changes.

Just as offensive as calling illegals "immigrants." or "undocumented immigrants."

Just what would they propose then? There has to be some kind of descriptive adjective in front of the word baby to explain their status and the implications.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Re: Republican Hispanics Attack Lawmaker For Use Of "An

[quote="Mayday"]Republican Hispanics Attack Lawmaker For Use Of "Anchor Baby"

January 05, 2011

They are called "anchor babies" because they are a drag on our taxes
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I THINK THEY PREFER THAT THEY BE CALLED "JACKPOT BABIES" SINCE THEY RECEIVE WELFARE HERE WHICH IS SOMETHING UNHEARD OF IN GOOD OLE MESSYCO. BUT ME, I CALLS EM LIKE I SEES EM.
    LadyStClaire, I do love the way you talk!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast