Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    I was never a fan of these well armed, heavy handed enforcement measures. They always resulted in bad press. The business owners never seemed to be jailed. I suspect it was very expensive to conduct these raids.

The govt. can get the same end result, with an audit. All it takes is one or two people to check every one's social security number and review the company's employment records. The cost of an audit couldn't be more than a couple of thousand dollars.
    Ultimately the problem with high profile raids is that they generate sob stories which the owners of globalist media are only too happy to feature. IMO the best approach is audits, followed by deportations. Both can be done without the drama which accompanies large-scale operations. A little jail time for owners would be a very good idea. Fines can be factored into operationg costs, but nobody wants to go to jail.

Globaist media owners will still run sob stories, of course. The antidote to that is an equally public insistence on protecting the American people's access to American jobs.
    ************************************************** ***************************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Obama gas not done squat but slow things down while they continue to have children. At the rate the Obama administration is going it's going to take 10,000 years to get rid of them all. Nothing but show.

Botwirz,

I saw that faux show, my goodness, I though they would buy him a ticket to get back!! Barf alert.

Why the heck didn't he ask, if he felt like breaking the law over and over again is ok?

Or why don't you just take your family home with you. Or do you realize that you are costing americans money and how do you feel about that?

Huge barf!

I do not hold any hope for this gop to do anything, remember Obama is still present and when we get a gop president he will be worse than bush.

When the heck did bush ever enforce immigration law!! NOT!!

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    Obama gas not done squat but slow things down while they continue to have children. At the rate the Obama administration is going it's going to take 10,000 years to get rid of them all. Nothing but show.
    Your math is a bit off. 1.4 million illegals enter every year. He has 400k deportations a year average in his 2 years. While reading news we see most of these deportations are people with multiple prior deportations. One man had 20 deportations that was in the news a short while ago. Others we here all the time between 3-5. Leads me to see he probably has only deported the same 75k people in year one and 125k people come year 2.

So at this rate they will never go away. Just gotta show the people how Obama's 800k in 2 years is deportations and not deported people. Doesn't count if the deported person is back by dinner time to get deported again the next day.

illegals go home

We have to deport illegal aliens. Those individuals do not respect our immigration laws. Americans have to respect every law. If we do not, we go to jail. So illegals do not respect our laws. They have to be deported. In addition, they are a liability to our nation because they get our tax dollars (socials programs). That must end NOW.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12