Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Republicans Will Hold Democrats Accountable for Stolen Vote

Republicans Will Hold Democrats Accountable for Stolen Illegal Immigration Vote

http://numbersusa.com/news?ID=8743
    Human Events : September 5 , 2007 -- by Rep. John Boehner

Mr. Boehner, a Republican, is minority leader of the U.S. House of Representatives. He represents the 8th District of Ohio. As Congress returns this week, Republicans are ready to pick up where we left off when August recess began last month. From fighting for lower taxes to insisting on more restrained federal spending to giving our troops the support they need to wage and win the War on Terrorism, weÂ’re ready to continue working on the most important priorities facing the American people. At the same time, we also return to Washington with some unfinished business leftover from before the August recess: continuing to hold congressional Democrats accountable for the most egregious action of their short-lived majority -- or any House majority for that matterÂ…a stolen vote on the floor of the House of Representatives.

For years, congressional Democrats have thrown up obstacle after obstacle to combating illegal immigration. This year alone, theyÂ’ve cut funding for the border fence we approved in the last Congress and slowed its construction dramatically. And theyÂ’ve passed a costly bill that would force American taxpayers to foot the bill for illegal immigrantsÂ’ health insurance. But right before the August recess, they succeeded in thwarting efforts to fight illegal immigration in a way that I never imagined they could. They stole an illegal immigration vote. To refresh your memory, hereÂ’s how it happened:

On the night of August 2, the House was voting on a Republican motion to deny taxpayer benefits to illegal immigrants as part of an annual agricultural spending bill. When the chair gaveled the vote, we clearly prevailed 215-213. This was clear on the electronic tally board inside the chamber, and this was clear to those watching on C-SPAN. However, in what I described to my colleagues as “the legislative equivalent of the ‘shot heard Â’round the world,Â’Ââ€
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The ability to have an honest vote is critical. Truly amazing we hear so little about it? Oh, hold on. I think there's another gay Senator. Later.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Democratic motto: Vote early, vote often I wouldn't be surprised if "illegals" elect our next president.

Whoever was in charge of the arm-twisting and what not should be considered being discharged from the House. What happened was a blatent crime. Boy, I'd sure like to smack somebody.

Steelerbabe wrote:
    Democratic motto: Vote early, vote often I wouldn't be surprised if "illegals" elect our next president.
    I keep saying that the '08 election is going to be rigged in order to keep the momentum of the NAU/NWO going. The elections of '00 and '04 prove that it can be done. Who votes for who won't matter.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I keep saying that the '08 election is going to be rigged in order to keep the momentum of the NAU/NWO going. The elections of '00 and '04 prove that it can be done. Who votes for who won't matter.
    I'm leaning toward agreeing with you here Rockfish. The last 2 elections do have hints of conspiracy in them. There could also be many more. I think the fate of this country rests in the hands of the world banks anyway. But having said that I will fight till the dying breath to uphold the principles for which this country was founded!!!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!