Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rescued Mexican girl to be reunited with parents

Nov 17, 11:00 AM EST

Rescued Mexican girl to be reunited with parents

PHOENIX (AP) -- The parents of a 5-year-old Mexican girl who was rescued from a Phoenix smuggling drophouse hope to reunite with their daughter this week.

After an Oct. 17 raid on the drophouse, the girl couldn't tell detectives her surname, where she was from or details of her illegal crossing near Douglas.

She was put in the custody of Arizona Child Protective Services as law-enforcement officers combed rosters kept by smugglers to track immigrants and payments.

Spanish-language media also broadcast accounts of her ordeal nationwide and in Latin America.

Mexican Consulate officials have since been able to locate the girl's parents.

Mexican officials say the girl's name is Maria Yarely Collado Solorio and that her parents are from the state of Michoacan.
    ---
    Information from: The Arizona Republic, http://www.azcentral.com

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/ ... TE=DEFAULT
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This article should have stated if the parents are in Mexico and the girl is being returned to them there or if they are in the U.S., legally or illegally, and she is being returned to them here.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mexican officials say the girl's name is Maria Yarely Collado Solorio and that her parents are from the state of Michoacan.
    Her parents are "from Michoacan?" I hope to goodness this "reunification" took place in MICHOACAN! Anybody bother to ask her so called "parents" how their 5 year old daughter ended up in the hands of smugglers, in route to the US?

Probably not....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Her parents are "from Michoacan?" I hope to goodness this "reunification" took place in MICHOACAN! Anybody bother to ask her so called "parents" how their 5 year old daughter ended up in the hands of smugglers, in route to the US?

Probably not....
    If it was US parents we'd not be reunited with our child, they'd be put in child protective services....There would be no REUNIFICATION...They act like the parents had no idea which I'm sure they are here illegally why else would their daughter be here...

What kind of parents would send their 5 year old daughter over the border with a bunch of strangers? She could have been raped, molested, or even killed. That tells me that both parents are IN the U.S., because they wouldnt send her here ahead of them. ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE DEPORTED AT ONCE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    What kind of parents would send their 5 year old daughter over the border with a bunch of strangers? She could have been raped, molested, or even killed. That tells me that both parents are IN the U.S., because they wouldnt send her here ahead of them. ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE DEPORTED AT ONCE!
    Something tells me she was sent along with someone she was related to and that person just didn't speak up...At least that's what I am hoping because I can't believe anyone would send their kids that young by themselves...

Thank goodness she is safe.