Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    We need to put this in a language they can understand on all 'Spanish' speaking broadcasting media (TV, radio, internet, FM, AM, CB, CD, Tweeter, Facebook, email, newspapers, blimps, satellite, XMS ..)

regresar a México!!!
    LOL!!!!

Banned
    They need to earn English.They do learn some when they want something,maybe they can get the message when a roof comes flying at them or a tree they will learn real fast then.Why is it we have to give in all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    Why do they travel to a Country and cannot speak Country language? How do they support themselves and families, when it is unlawful for undocumented aliens to obtain jobs in the U.S.? Why aren't more laws enforced against illegal employments? It seems the U.S. is becoming a lawless land and safe haven for illegal aliens, which must be ceased.
    It is those of the same ethnicity that exploit them in the first place. The employers obviously must speak the same langauge in order to communicate or have a supervisor who does. That is also why it is very difficult for many illegals from non Spanish speaking countries and non Haitians to get jobs. You need to have an established ethnic community and if you don't you are pretty much out of luck.
    I met a German man at Starbuck's and he has only been in the United States for 4 months and he speaks English very well. He may ask you to speak slower because it is easier for him to understand but he has never had a conversation with me in German even though I do speak it and he knows it.
    Hmm, reminds me of a (Queer Ladder of Social Mobility, Daniel Bell)
    taking place right here in the U.S...However, among schemers and illegal aliens.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12