Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Restauranteur Who Mandated COVID Jabs Forced to Close Eateries at NYC Hotel Housing I

Restauranteur Who Mandated COVID Jabs Forced to Close Eateries at NYC Hotel Housing Illegals

Border Hawk

Aug 16, 2023

Screenshot | ViralNewsNYC via Twitter

A prominent restauranteur who previously mandated COVID injections for employees and indoor diners has announced the closure of restaurants located at a New York City hotel now being used to house illegal migrants, according to reports.

Danny Meyer, founder of Shake Shack and owner of some of the most popular and highly-awarded restaurants in the Big Apple, has opted to shut down two eateries in the Redbury Hotel in Manhattan.

Earlier this month, the Redbury closed its doors to tourists and became a de facto migrant shelter in partnership with the city — a move openly endorsed at the time by Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG).

“We look forward to welcoming our new neighbors and assisting the hotel with this initiative,” said USHG spokeswoman Katie Reisert.

However, less than two weeks later, USHG announced termination of operations at Marta and Maialino (vicino), effective August 25.

In a statement issued on Friday, USHG explained:

We are disappointed to announce that Marta and Maialino (vicino) will be ceasing operations at the Redbury. Our last night of service will be Friday, August 25.

As tenants of the Redbury, our two restaurants, which occupy the lobby floor, have been eagerly anticipating the hotel’s full post-pandemic reopening.

Now, as the Redbury partners with the City to house asylum seekers, it’s become clear that the timeline for that reopening has been extended indefinitely.

While we admire and respect the Redbury’s decision, the viability of our business relies significantly on hotel-related F&B operations, including event venues and the lobby bar, spaces that are now unavailable for our use.

USHG has vowed to assist affected employees in finding other positions while also calling for “policy change that expedites work permits for asylum seekers.”

As Seth Barron, editor of the American Mind, points out, many supporters of policies that encourage mass migration to the U.S. are participating in the destruction of their cities and the decimation of local industries.

“This migrant crisis is the biggest own goal in American urban history. In order to fulfill its absurd 1982 promise to house the world, NYC will crater everything pleasant and glamorous and instead become an overpriced global soup kitchen,” Barron wrote on social media on Tuesday.

In July of 2021, Meyer mandated that all of his employees and anyone wishing to dine inside his businesses in New York City and Washington D.C. show proof they had received experimental COVID injections.

“This is the most logical thing I’ve ever seen,” Meyer told CNBC at the time. “I’m not a scientist, but I know how to read data and what I see is that this is a crisis of people who have not been vaccinated, and I feel strong responsibility, on our part as business leaders, to take care of our team and our guests, and that’s what we’re doing.”

“We’re going to give our employees 45 days to make the choice and hopefully this will be the incentive that really makes them say, ‘You know what, now I’m going to do it.'”

According to Mayor Eric Adams, nearly 100,000 illegal aliens have arrived in New York City since the spring of 2022, the vast majority of whom have not undergone medical screenings or been forced to divulge their COVID jab status.

This article was originally published at InfoWars.com

https://borderhawk.blog/restauranteu...sing-illegals/
    Last edited by Beezer; 08-16-2023 at 01:01 PM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

SHEER MADNESS HAS TAKEN OVER OUR CITIES!!!!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL