Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG! This is ridiculous. It is a known fact that Mexicans use the word "gringo" as a raicst slur it's the equivalent of wetback. We can't even say "illegal immigrant" the pc term for those law breakers is "undocumented" and if u don't use it then you're considered racist. I find it funny the hypocrisy and belief that only white peope can be racist which is totally ludicrous. I come from a mixed background and people would see me and think I'm mixed and that I come from Mexican decent which is true but that's only part of my history. I hate being grouped in to one category as I am an American and we all have different backgrounds and most of us are mixed but the one thing we have in common is that we are Americans first and foremost which is what these invaders do not understand. This is our country that we have a right to fight for. My basic point is that "white" people get a bad name when every culture and ethnicity is racist in some way and to shove "white" people forward and blame them is ignorant and morally wrong. The blacks may have been slaves in American history but guess what the spaniards had slaves and when they went in to what is now considered mexico there were also slaves. It wasn't only the "white" people and it happened in different parts of the world. Usually it's those in power who take advantage of those who cannot defend themselves.
    The ACLU needs to start representing the American people. La Raza needs to be disbanded, either that or i don't see why then the federal government can't give money to the KKK because that's what La Raza is a hate group aimed at furthering their own race's supremacy over other races and isn't that what the KKK is all about?

It's time for someone in that state to sue. Whats good for the goose...In fact we need to get (yeah sure) the ACLU in on this and if they refuse then they too should be sued! Disgusting.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    well, well, well...who's racist now?

We need to look deeper and see what the sign is saying. Blanco is the common term used to refer to the color white, but what sense would it make to say "...without white papers"? Since most paperwork is on white paper, the sign was either done by a complete idiot, or the sign means what it says, "...without white man's papers" This is what the bleeding heart types don't understand; these invaders have NO love or respect for us, and spit in our faces every chance they get. Didn't you see where the store employee said the sign wasn't going to be changed. They don't care if we're offended by something they did to put us down to begin with...

I am offended, this has damaged and devastated my life, I can't work, sleep, eat or think .........should I sue????
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I am offended, this has damaged and devastated my life, I can't work, sleep, eat or think .........should I sue????
    I think u should...

This offense has been tolerated long enough!! Degrading TERMS FOR ANY RACE SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED!

SUE, SUE, SUE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Now the ACLU needs to step in >>>

I was trying to hold it in

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?

Was going to print the article from the original site--it's gone
    The article requested can not be found! Please refresh your browser or go back. (WT,20071117,,111170051,AR).

now who would have removed it and for what reason???????????????

do they need "gringo" money for payments???

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion." Article IV Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast