Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Retired SF Narcotics Cop Blows Whistle on City Hall

Retired San Francisco Narcotics Cop Blows Whistle on City Hall
    [Brenda Walker] @ 5:29 pm

San Francisco Chronicle columnists Matier and Ross wrote today that Edwin Ramos (the illegal alien accused of murdering three members of the Bologna family) has not been the only foreigner criminal given a pass in the city (Illegal immigrant arrested 5 times before feds told: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 123KM9.DTL ).

But I was more interested in what retired SFPD Captain Tim Hettrich (pictured) had to say several paragraphs down about working with Chief of Police Heather Fong. (See my article about the political nature of the job of police chief, The Thin Blue Line Is Compromised at the Top: http://www.vdare.com/walker/070911_blue_line.htm )

[quote]But according to retired police Capt. Tim Hettrich, who until recently headed the narcotics unit, Chief Heather Fong made it clear that she did not want officers to cooperate with ICE and other federal agencies when it came to arresting illegal immigrants for crimes.

[color=red][b]Hettrich said it was “common knowledgeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope he has a retirement home outside of "The City". I am concerned for his safety for speaking out.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Illegals are all potential terrorists !

God Bless and keep retired Police captain Tim Hettrich safe! He is very brave to go up against the corrupt leaders and politicans that obviously
    (from their immigration policy) have a vested interest in the illegals invasion.

Personally I think that ALL illegals are potential terrorists and should be dealt with accordingly!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

350 million people in America should be enough to say "NO MORE"