Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I heard on CNN earlier today about a star football quarterback in LA who was being looked at by Stanford who was killed by an illegal alien. The illegal approached him and asked him what gang he was part of. The boy said no and then nothing. Then the illegal killed him. The parents were upset because this should not have happened had the illegal not been here. Couldn't believe that CNN would have some fairness for once in their illegal reporting.

Inflating statistics to show ones loyalty of opposition to illegal immigration by equating citizens of the Latin American countries resident here with illegal aliens does not help.
    Some Latin American citizens in the United States are legal and some are not. The Latino legal immigrants have just as much right to be here as the legal immigrants from anywhere else.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to start showing Border and Border Wars in local venues even if we have to do it on our own. This is insanity.

What a load of crap...how much do you want to bet the only ones that go see it are illegals, you can bet I won't spend my money on it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Is this movie in English or Spanish or both. Just curious which audience they are really targeting.

go on the movie websight and register a comment, it can make u feel better.

here is what I wrote on the movie blog, it will probable be struck as a spolier, I tried

So Sad

I'm sick of going into the movies and having some one push their ideas and beliefs on me, sad little story of poor little boy, Bad Americans , It's all our fault, for everything that is wrong with Mexico. You can see the Mexican government all over this movie, pushing their propaganda, Take it America, feel sorry for our people, even though we could care less about our own, we want you to care, This movie is a perfect set up, to make you feel so bad about America. When truth be told it's a little of both. It makes me curious that a movie about this would come out now. someone or something has an agenda, its plain to see. The acting was good, plenty of drama, a tear jerker, but again, propaganda

The movie site did put my opinion of the movie up, we need more folks to put up their opinions up , so far all, but mine are it's such a good movie, so goosh goosh about the poor little illeagal. lets get some clear view of what this movie is promoting here, Please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12