Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RI:'E-Verify' Bill Back on House Calendar

E-Verify bill back on House calendar

01:00 AM EST on Thursday, February 12, 2009
    By Cynthia Needham
    Journal State House Bureau

PROVDIENCE — The now-familiar “E-Verifyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been calling. They don't sound too thrilled. I have e-mailed and such, but was listening to some governor on the news that says, the majority of America wants this.....so I started calling, coz obviously they aren't listening.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to go crazybird
    Action action action "the squeaky door gets oiled"

I've also written and called to thank those for sticking to their guns. Some are harder than anothers to get through. I've had no luck through the White House.....I've had to go to individual home areas. Except for beloved Senator Burris.......can't seem to get through to him any way. People have complained, but he swears, he's there. Ya, right.
    He's so giddy with his position he just looks at Durbin and votes what he does.

This is a bill requiring E-Verify being reintroduced into the Rhode Island House of Representatives. The article does not relate to the removal of the requirement of E-Verify from the national Stimulus Bill. These are two separate levels of government. Although calling about both is a good idea, I think Rhode Island representatives would appreciate having their calls and emails limited primarily to Rhode Island residents.

It's simply beyond comprehension as to why E-Verify is not MANDATORY across this country for all businesses who hire employees. It's even more baffling when our own so called "Elected officials", elected to represent the interests of AMERICAN CITIZENS would not support E-Verify! I hope that RI takes the lead and gets this passed for their state!

I'm suspicious of any elected politician who does not support E-Verify. What are they afraid of? That an American citizen might displace an illegal invader!

I don't get it!

I called Reid X 2, Pelosi X2, Susan Collins X2, and Olympia Snowe X2.

I like to refer to the Stimulus as "The Pork Package"

I also told them they all are a disgrace to America.

That I was ashamed of being from Maine because those two women were traitors.

I mentioned that if they came off the juice long enough, could they put E-Verify in the Pork Package so Americans could have jobs since it's OUR MONEY!

I told Reid that he was the Poster child for being Pro Abortion!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

House votes tomorrow and the Senate votes Saturday.
    The House Democrats are mad that they were expected to vote today on the sight unseen Pork Package.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

[quote]“We don’t think it makes sense to be imposing a burden or condition on employers before they can hire people,â€

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    It's simply beyond comprehension as to why E-Verify is not MANDATORY across this country for all businesses who hire employees. It's even more baffling when our own so called "Elected officials", elected to represent the interests of AMERICAN CITIZENS would not support E-Verify! I hope that RI takes the lead and gets this passed for their state!
    I agree NB. It shows what a sad state we're in when something so common sensical as E-Verify is somehow "controversial." But I'll keep fighting.