Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RI - Trucking student faces deportation

http://www.landlinemag.com/todays_news/ ... 106-03.htm

December 11, 2006

Trucking student faces deportation

Instructors at a truck driving school in Rhode Island thought it was suspicious that one of their students – who was going for a CDL with hazmat endorsement – wasn’t interested in learning how to back up.

According to the Providence Journal, the staff at the Nationwide Tractor Trailer Driving School in Smithfield, RI, became suspicious and contacted federal officials.

It turned out the student, Mohammed Mullawala, was in the U.S. illegally, had driver’s licenses from three states and had falsified documents to get one of the licenses.

Mullawala now faces deportation.

“Maybe he’s not a terrorist,” an official with the Rhode Island State Police told Journal. “But there’s every indication he’s hiding something.”
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is more common than you would believe. My husband was doing a drop and there was a Saudi he thinks! The guy needed a jump and my husband couldn't understand him. So he called his mother on his cell and she told my husband over the phone that her son needed a jump. Well my husband said no. Then my husband got a funny feeling something wasn't right. So he stopped over to talk to the guy and a state trooper came up asked him for his licence my husband said the policeman tried to ask him several times. Of course he had to call his mother again. Finally the guy whips his wallet out with 5 CDL licences showing from 5 different states with hazmat endorcemnets. The F.B.I. and ICE showed up my husband was talking to the trooper. My husband asked how they could get 5 cdl licences with hazmat. The trooper and F.B.I. guy said it happens more than anyone could believe. We belong to a highway watch program now as most drivers do and we call anything in that even looks a little suspicious. They want us to!

Oh I forgot to mention that you can only legally have one C.D.L. license as they are federal and are good in every state in the USA. Apparently this guy didn't know that! But we also have alot of Hispanic truck drivers who bought their CDL license's. Most can't read or speak English these guys are on the road now and driving big rigs. usually when they get caught there are about 4 drivers in the truck all with the same cdl license and name. There was a crash out west where 6 of them crawled out of the truck and started running. They didn't make it far.

Homeland Security? Where?