Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RICK SANCHEZ Vs TRUTH

Please Take ACTION and CONTACT

CNN T.V./CNN.com

Against Rick Sanchez' "OUT IN THE OPEN"
    1 Hour Nationally Televised CNN cable program!

My Letter to CNN and News Articles and Link of Contact follow.

Thank you!

An American Citizen

Question:

If a Mexican National makes $90.00 per week in Mexico
    and an U.S. citizen in I.T./Computer Tech. gets a Max of $240.00 per week in Unemployment due to outsourcing

What family is with the lesser debt for their Rent, & will owe the lesser amount in Bills?

The Mexican Citizen!

What Family must pay the HIGHER amount for Basic Food, Water, and Emergency Medical/Rx?

The U.S. Family!

Unemployment benefits run out after a six month period of time! THE OUTSOURCING of U.S. jobs Continue. When Our Jobs are given away to NON-Citizens, and even Criminals... isn't the plight of the Laid-Off Native U.S. Worker a national emergency?

NO!

LOU DOBBS is Our Hero! Too bad he doesn't create U.S. Trade aggrements & Worker Visa Laws!

RICK SANCHEZ Vs TRUTH (as Reported/Documented by CNN, A.P., etc)

"WORLD BANK DECLAWS ASIAN TIGERS" was a Wonderful piece of journalism that YOU MUST force T.V. personality Rick Sanchez to review/research!

I and other U.S. Born Natives/U.S. Citizens are overwhelmed by the false dialog and opinions promoted by your T.V. Anchor Rick Sanchez. Consider this point for openers: "Under The New Estimates... 300 Million Chinese People live on LESS than $1 (one Dollar) a day" as reported by Associated Press (18th Dec 2007 posted on CNN.com).

Rick Sanchez reports that sad Illegal Mexican Nationals are living on “$90.00 per week, in Mexico City waiting to sneak/illegally Enter Our U.S. Border and obtain U.S. Jobsâ€

Europa

Welcome to Alipac
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is my email to CNN:

Why is Rick Sanchez allowed to spew his racist agenda on his show? As a latina immigrant, I came here legally and am a citizen. My family waited 15 years for the OK to emigrate and spent thousands of dollars to do so. We were self-supporting once we arrived.

Rick Sanchez' views and one-sided bias towards illegal aliens is a slap in the face to me and others like me, who did things the right way and without freeloading the American taxpayers.

I worked too hard to get where I am to have any sympathy for those who have no respect for the laws or their host country.

Rick Sanchez' program should be pulled off the air!

Thank you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "