Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How can any person or group possibly object to deporting violent illegal immigrant gang bangers?

As to racial profiling, it would be a total waste of time for police to stop any Blonde, Blue eyed suspects when searching for illegals from Mexico. If the person is already incarcerated for another offence, then his status is known. I can't see the problem with deportation, even for minor offences, as punishment for interring the country illegally.

If prison overcrowding becomes a problem, simply deport illegals rather than release criminals onto our streets.

Just as we have the right to equal protection under the law, all laws should be equally enforced. The Legislators (State and Fed) pass laws when they see a need. We the people elect and empower them to do this job. Law enforcement is empower to enforced the law and not to pick and choose the laws that they agree with.

We seem to get upset when judges attempt to legislate from the bench. this should upset us all the more.

I guess a "wise latino woman" dose not see this the way that this white male sees it.
    http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/conservativerascal

Where are all our big$$ groups when we need them?
    287G simply works!! My Reps already know how I feel about
    this program, but I am gonna tell them again. Of course one
    of them is a lame duck now that she is running for governor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12