Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD, I'M ROLLING OUT OF MY CHAIR. WAIT! WAIT! I've GOT to get myself under control. I'm WETTING MY PANTS!

OKEY DOKEY, KIDS. I'm cool, calm and collected now. AINO--THAT's IT!
    Oh, heck yeah, Judy. That one has a LOT OF POTENTIAL MILES! It could sprout LEGS. AINO'S!!!!

Oh you can bet the gated FARM that Cornyn lives a VERY sheltered existence. IF he doesn't have a FENCE in Washington, he lives in Georgetown which MIGHT AS WELL BE A FENCED COMMUNITY!

I have a lovely idea for "OUR FENCE". We could build it with a lovely waterfall spilling down it. SOOTHING, TRICKLING water pumped out of the RIO GRANDE. It would muffle the noise of, let's just say, the Border Patrol and the Military doing what they do best!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

How about no wall instead a nice 20 foot sound barrier to wall out all that noise from Mexican hot air.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Cornyn is next up for reelection in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie

OKEY DOKEY, KIDS. I'm cool, calm and collected now. AINO--THAT's IT!
    On further reflection, maybe we should specifiy either Democrat AINO's (DAINO) or Republican AINOs (RAINO).

Or we could simply combine both parties into the single term DRAINO.

I kind of like that one.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Exactly Dman1200!! They all live in gated communities; they all live in secured properties; they work in them too!

Just try entering a US Government facility without an ID and not having to walk through a METAL DETECTOR!!

PHONEY HYPOCITES!!
    Just shows you according to globalists elites that what's good for them isn't good for us.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GOOD ONES EVERYONE!!

We should definitely add a sound barrier to the specifications of our spectacular wall. We could add lasers too. I mean they use them on citizens, even little fiesty grandmas in the police stations, so we definitely need lasers. And there are insulated concrete panels that would make great sound barriers and keep all that Mexican Hot Air OUT!!

I would like to serve on the Fence Committee.

And the walls on the Mexican Side need to be coated with a smooth surface that's oily, slippery, that literally oozes a lubricant to prevent any type of traction on the wall surface.

And it needs motion detectors that show the silhouette of the motion and when the silhouette is human high-tech cameras are activated. The high-tech cameras are then connected to a non-lethal weapon system that is camera silhouette activated. Foam would be good like the type used to seal cracks. Except we'd be using it to seal our borders. It won't hurt anyone, but it takes days to get it off. So, once they see how this works, they'll be deterred. Then we have a camera record of it. Then, someone could start a new TV program. "Watching Our Fence Work".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Count Floyd: "DRAINOS"

GOOD ONE!!

THROW OUT THE DRAINOS before they DRAIN US DRY!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DRAINO'S!!!!!!

THAT'S IT, DMAN! PERFECT!! THAT will be our new motto. USE DRAINO TO FLUSH WASHINGTON.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Can anyone get a picture of Coryn's gated, fenced house/community?

Oooh, great idea Tim. PHOTO ALERT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12