Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Riverside, PA ready for alternative

Riverside ready for alternative

By TODD MCHALE
    Burlington County Times
    http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/ ... 98004.html

RIVERSIDE — It turns out that to be on the front line of this country's illegal immigration debate, it takes deep pockets — and Riverside doesn't have them.

“We need a new town hall, police station, new equipment for public works and money to fix our roads,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A bunch of small steps can acheive the same goal as a big leap if you keep traveling in the same direction. It does have an amount of safety also and can allow a slow change that people can accept rather than the jolt that the big leap can take. I think it should be up to the federal government to take big leaps and we need to push them.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think they can pass an ordinance to impound vehicles driven by people who do not have license or insurance.

I would guess there are many creative ways to make life difficult for Illegals

Every little bit helps
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson