Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Robbing Rector: Does the WSJ Read Before They Editorialize?

Robbing Rector
    Does the WSJ read before they editorialize?

By Kate O'Beirne

Last week, a Wall Street Journal editorial set out to debunk a certain “myth that has become a key talking point among restrictionists on the right,â€

I'm curious as to how an illegal alien pays over $10,000 taxes per year (including property taxes????). No education, no skills, how do they buy property, especially in California, where even college grads with decent jobs can't afford their prices and are moving out of state?

It is true that Rector does not account for certain contingencies entertained in the IPC’s research — for instance, the fact that among the population of high-school dropouts in American are included self-made billionaires Ray Kroc and Dave Thomas (the founders of McDonald’s and Wendy’s), and that such persons just might be lurking among the 4.5 million low-skilled immigrant households.
    Interesting. I never knew that neither Kroc nor Thomas we're able to speak English when they snuck across the border.

Well, I guess I'll have to rethink my whole position on this immigration thing.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

One other thing the Wall Street Journal doesn't understand is the difference between a legal and an illegal immigrant, although they're hardly alone here.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Banned
    CountFloyd wrote:
    One other thing the Wall Street Journal doesn't understand is the difference between a legal and an illegal immigrant, although they're hardly alone here.
    Have we really reached this point?