Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Robert Vasquez announces run for Congress

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stor ... 7fc0b.html

Robert Vasquez announces run for Congress

01:45 PM MDT on Friday, June 10, 2005

KTVB.COM

CALDWELL -- Canyon County Commissioner Robert Vasquez announced today that he is running for Congress in 2006.

KTVB

Canyon County Commissioner Robert Vasquez is running for Idaho's First Congressional seat in 2006.

The Caldwell Republican vowed to do all he can to defend our nation’s borders from illegal immigrants.

“How can our federal representatives strive to grant amnesty to illegal aliens, while asking our young men and women to secure a foreign border, but ignoring ours, and allowing millions of illegal aliens to enter literally at will,� Vasquez said.

Vasquez stated he does not want to see Idaho become like California and Arizona.

“Those who are aware of the illegal aliens overwhelming the medical and social services of those states realize that it will take a different mentality to honestly address the issue,� Vasquez said.

Vasquez said Congress has ignored important matters to Idaho such as illegal immigration, failed to stop the CAFTA from going forward, ignored the affects of the World Trade Organization on American industry, and continues to send our young men and women to fight in Iraq.

Vasquez is seeking the seat currently held by First District Congressman Butch Otter, who plans a run for governor in 2006.

Press Release

http://www.vasquezforidaho.org/press.htm

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

10 June 05

CANYON COUNTY COMMISSIONER ROBERT VASQUEZ

“I have received great support in my efforts to defend Idaho’s jobs from all around the state. I believe my fellow Idahoans know that we cannot allow Idaho to become like the states of California and Arizona. Those who are aware of the illegal aliens overwhelming the medical and social services of those states realize that it will take a different mentality to honestly address the issue� Commissioner Vasquez stated.

“There are matters of great concern to this state that simply are being ignored, and Idaho needs a real voice in the government. Our Congressmen have done little to stop the CAFTA from going forward, ignored the affects of the World Trade Organization on American industry, and continue to send our young men and women to fight in Iraq� the Commissioner continued.

“ How can our federal representatives strive to grant amnesty to illegal aliens, while asking our young men and women to secure a foreign border, but ignoring ours, and allowing millions of illegal aliens to enter literally at will� Vasquez said.

“I will look to work with those currently or newly entering the Congress of these United States to secure our borders, and present a holistic approach to this issue that affects so many aspects of America’s foreign policy� Commissioner Vasquez continued.

“We must limit legal immigration to allow those legal resident aliens to assimilate into our culture, and prevent the over-load of foreign influence from diluting the goal of Coming to America because one wishes to become an American citizen, not simply to work and send billions back to Vicente Fox’s Mexico.

“I have been sounding the claxon horn for nearly 15 years, long before I entered public service, and at a time when it was even less popular to do so. I have endured the vile accusations of racist, bigot and turncoat. Yet, I continued because I believe in America, the priceless value of United States citizenship, and that as an American citizen, I have an obligation to my fellow citizens to inform them of what I perceived, 15 years ago, as a threat to our nation security and sovereignty as a nation.

“Therefore, today I am announcing my candidacy for Idaho’s 1st Congressional District.
    Those previously announced candidates lack any real commitment to America’s language, borders and culture� Commissioner Vasquez stated.

THIS IS A SMART MAN. HE KNOWS WHAT AMERICA NEEDS, HE KNOWS WHAT AMERICA WANTS. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED.....HE'S ALREADY WON.

Make a reservation with a moving van company. They can take Robert Vasquez's belongings to Washington, D.C., then pick up the belongings of an outgoing Congressman and deliver them back to his or her home. Wait a minute!!! The outgoing people can rent a U-Haul and get themselves home. We'll only pay for the moving vans for the incoming.

GOOD JOB, EVERYBODY. It's working. We're getting some brain power instead of political power in Washington, D.C.

Now, if we can get troops on the borders by midnight....today will have been a success.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now here's a Latino politican that I can support. This guy unlike Gonzales, Martinez, Baca, and the like put's performance above ethnicity. This guy is a real American.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Martinez is going home when President Bush goes home, AND considering that President Bush helped him to get up there to Washington, it seems only right that President Bush should help him (Martinez) pack up the U-Haul, perhaps he should even drive it back to Florida with him. Hey...you're either a friend....or you're not a friend. You're either with us....or against us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just wish we had someone like him here in Illinois.

Look who I get stuck with:

Danny Davis in the House and the Durbin/Obama tag team in the Senate!

“How can our federal representatives strive to grant amnesty to illegal aliens, while asking our young men and women to secure a foreign border, but ignoring ours, and allowing millions of illegal aliens to enter literally at will,� Vasquez said.
    Can any of our Federal representatives answer this question?
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Praise God we have one running that we can support!! Hopefully by 2006 we'll have a dozen others....and Tancredo for prez in '08.....yeah team...go team...yeah team...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones