Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romney and McCain in Dead Heat in Michigan

Fox News just reported that Romney and McCain are in a dead heat in Michigan GOP race.

again still really confused that Mclame is still doing well! Are the American people really that ignorant on Mclame's record! Again I still don't get why he is even pulling numbers at all after his "Amnesty Bill"!

Evidently people have very short memories, or illegal immigration is not a problem to them...maybe they have not lost their job yet Maybe they have not had 20 people move in the house across the street from them yet and turned their yard into a parking lot Maybe all their signs are still in english.....ITS ALL ONLY A MATTTER OF TIME!!

--------------------------RED ALERT--1/14---------------------
    NEED HELP
    TIME TO GO AFTER HILLARY "NO WOMAN IS ILLEGAL"
    Instructions and contacts infor....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-584446.html#584446
    Help keep alipac in the fight by contributing today
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    SOSAD wrote
    Evidently people have very short memories, or illegal immigration is not a problem to them...maybe they have not lost their job yet Maybe they have not had 20 people move in the house across the street from them yet and turned their yard into a parking lot Maybe all their signs are still in english.....ITS ALL ONLY A MATTTER OF TIME!!
    I agree but I just pray we can get them all to wake up in time

Again I still don't get why he is even pulling numbers at all after his "Amnesty Bill"!
    I think it may be the Independents at this point that are keeping him ahead. But wait until he gets to the other states. I believe he will be in for a rude awaking.

Skippy, I hope you are right! A vote for Mclame or Huckabee is like a vote for Hillary or Obama. They are all cut from the same cloth!

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    Skippy, I hope you are right! A vote for Mclame or Huckabee is like a vote for Hillary or Obama. They are all cut from the same cloth!
    Ain't that the truth!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here's why so far. From Hewitt. Let's hope he's right:

"McCain won in New Hampshire because of independents, and is neck-and-neck with Romney in Michigan because of independents and Democrats. He lost Republicans by a landslide in Iowa, and he lost Republicans in New Hampshire to Romney, as he will in Michigan tomorrow. Only the MSM's studied indifference to these facts keeps McCain's hope and alleged momentum alive.

But GOP voters have already spoken and will continue to do so between now and Texas and Ohio. Their rejection of McCain will surprise the pundits, but not the GOP
    ."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)