Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

misterbill wrote in part:

"I know a lot of folks will not agree, but I do see a salvation. If Newt Gingrich would , so to speak, ride to the rescue of the conservative voters. I have no special knowledge, but I do believe that he did not enter the race because, among a couple of reasons, early on there were all kinds of articles in the press about his "romantic" entanglements and how this would make him unelectable, especially to the evangelical right. So what upright people did we get??? Giuliani??? Clinton??
    I read Gingrich's eleven (11) points to save America well over a year ago. They are absolutely on the money. Politically, historically and intelligently, there is not a smarter person who could run.
    I will vote for anyone of any party before I will vote for McCain!!!
    I mean it!!! (He is a hypocrite, vainglorious, psychotic, Hispandering fool!!!!

I believe that Gingrich is giving space and time between him and the allegations. I also believe he is building a coalition of Dems, Repubs, and Independents as a base that can be called upon from his group American Solutions.

I think he would be a formidable candidate since he is a historian, articulate, and he was the founder of the "Contract with America." This guy knows how to get things done and is NEVER flustered.

I re-registered today as an Independent and using my write in for Mitt Romney.

I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR McCAIN UNLESS HE'S ON HIS DEATH BED AND ROMNEY IS HIS RUNNING MATE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    I'm wondering, since McClodd & Huckster are friendly like, could this have been a plan? Huckster staying in the race to sabotage Romney's votes?
    I wouldn't be surprised if McClodd asked Huckster to be his running mate.
    http://marklevinfan.com/?p=2540
    WOW! Thank you Shapka.

As I've said in the past, "SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON."
    John Hawkins-from Right Wing News-was just on NPR explaining his column advocating McShamnesty.

http://townhall.com/columnists/JohnHawk ... ments=true

People shouldn't fall for this.

I guarantee you that Mark Levin WILL NOT be rolling over for McLame when he broadcasts from his WABC studios later tonight.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

gogo

gog - I prasy you are right-- I will write in Mitt--if McCain is the candidate--good alternative.

I am in Georgia. When I went to vote at my polling place, I was given a form that asked me whether I as an R or a D. I checked R on my registration and was given a mag card to insert that brought up only the R candidates, What is to stop a major effort, with 700,000 illegal aliens in the state , for many of them to go in and register R on the form and vote for McCain??
    What is there to stop every darned D in the state from voting R to eliminate the best candidate??

At least I did have to provide my driver's license as proof of eligibility...

It's not who voted, but who didn't vote.

I explained this in another thread, but will provide a synopsis right here.

New York has somewhere between two and a half and three million registered Republicans.

Do you know how many showed up to vote Tuesday-myself included?

Less than half a million-in the first competitive presidential primary since the turn of the century!

You do the math.

Re: I'm wondering, since McClodd & Huckster are friendly

Quote Originally Posted by arvard
    To Doots WELL DUH!!! And those who "stuck to their principles" and voted for Huckleberry or Ron Paul fell for it. THANKS A BUNCH!!!
    You're welcome!
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Either way RP loses. He loses any respect some of us had for him and he loses the election. It's a lose/lose proposition for him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I'm wondering, since McClodd & Huckster are friendly

Quote Originally Posted by arvard
    To Doots WELL DUH!!! And those who "stuck to their principles" and voted for Huckleberry or Ron Paul fell for it. THANKS A BUNCH!!!
    Yes sirree, that's what happened, no doubt bout' it!!!

Okay, Savage's monologue is making me nauseous.

I'm switching over to the old standby, Mark Levin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12