Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Romney won't say he'll overturn immigration order

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    What Romney is saying conflicts with all of his major immigration promises over the last 5 years and at the same time informs us that he has some other plans that he has that are contradictory but as of yet have not been revealed to the American public.

If Romney wont stand up and say he will repeal this order by Obama, then he is just as much of a dictator as Obama.

W
    -------------------------------------------------------------

RINO wimp Mitt Romney proposes “Republican DREAM Act”, confirming that his supporters are, in fact, gullible morons

Hey, remember that time Mitt Romney attacked Rick Perry on Illegal Immigration and his support for the DREAM Act?
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    I just saw this for the first time tonight. It is from 2007, but I cant believe we missed this clip in the past... or at least i did...

Mitt Romney On Illegal Immigrants & Amnesty

I'm actually pretty surprised you haven't seen this. Well... if you're not an ardent Romney supporter then I guess it makes sense. I've wanted to post videos like these on Romney, but I figured most here had already known about them and have simply explained it as him having "evolved" on the issue. But seeing as even you weren't aware of them, I have to wonder if those supporting Romney and giving him the benefit of the doubt on this issue are aware of these videos and his past interviews. You would think they'd do their research, but my assumptions seem to be wrong a lot lately.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234