Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul on Glenn Beck right now

Ron Paul is on Glenn Beck right now.

I don't know if it's a repeat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow.

Glenn Beck's life and family were threatened by Ron Paul supporters.

Next segment discusses the answer. Why?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you believe that CC... hmmmmmmmmmmmm... I have some land in Mexico I would like to sell to you.

There is no proof Beck's family has been threatened by a Ron Paul supporter. Do you truly believe Beck would not have had the news media going wild over a story such as that?

Who is to say their family was threatened... And if they were, who is to say it is an anti war, anti aggression Ron Paul supporter that did it. And who is to say Paul who has raised more than any other republican candidate in this 4th quarter 18 million, can babysit everyone of his grassroots supporters to see if they are making nasty phone calls.

The Council on Foreign Relations aka the devil's decipals themselves will spin any tail, trash any reputation, tarnish the very soul left within you; to make you believe the untrue.

We have one last chance and you must vote for the truth. It is Hunter or Paul... or kiss America goodbye !!!!!

Ron Paul is a threat to Corporate America and the elites, there is no proof it was a supporter of Ron Pauls
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul denies any involvement. I do believe it might be nutcases trying to cause trouble and you are right Dianne and SOSADFORUS. They just might be corporate America!

They have the motive to discredit Dr. Paul at every turn.

They don't have any dirt on Dr. Paul so they have to manufacture it.

Remember the Elite will do anything to stop a candidate who supports "We The People" and wants to give the CFR and Big Business the boot out of our Government.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    You should see the number of shills with fake profiles on MYspace, some of them acting like crazed racists supporting Dr. Paul, and some of them sounding like CFR apologists attacking Dr. Paul.

I'd bet 80% of them are on SOMEBODY'S PAYROLL!