Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
slyhunter wrote:

Didn't I read somewhere Romeny 53% and Ron Paul 21% in Maine?
I think Ron Paul and his supporters are purposely trying to sabatage the Republicans. Ron Paul will not get enough support to be our next president. He can get enough support to ruin things for Romney in individual states, maybe up to the point of getting McCain elected. What is Ron Paul's and his supporters real motives here?

This is not the first post from you that has been extremely offensive.
I think Ron Paul supporters will have to get used to being labelled as 'traitors'. It seems that we're the ONLY folks that get vilified for voting our consciences. It comes from multiple sources and in multiple ways, and God forbid you should question anything about Romney or the brickbats come flying in by the boatload.

I've decided that NO MATTER WHAT I won't vote for Mitt Romney, simply based on the abuse I have taken from his supporters. Let the GOP ROT for all I care, most members of the party wouldn't know the Constitution if George Bush & Co. tore it up in front of their faces!

Oh wait...nevermind...they ALREADY HAVE!!!