Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul may be within Striking Distance of the GOP Nominati

Ron Paul may be within Striking Distance of the GOP Nomination Larry Fester
    Published 10/15/2007 - 6:45 p.m. EDT

The candidates have until midnight of Monday October 15th to file their campaign financial reports but based on previous news reports and early reports filed by some of the candidates, Ron Paul may be within striking distance to win the Republican nomination.

Rudy Giuliani has $16.6 million cash on hand but $5 million is for general election. He also has $169,256 in debt. That leaves him with just under 11.5 million cash on hand for the primary.

Fred Thompson has 7.1 million dollars cash in hand but has $678,432 in debt. So he actually after debt has just under 6.5 million cash on hand.

Giuliani’s after debt total of 11.5 million cash in hand for the primary is just under twice of Ron Paul’s previously reported amount of cash on hand. Fred Thompson’s after debt total of 6.5 million cash on hand is only 1.2 million more than Ron Paul has.

This of course is assuming that Paul’s campaign has zero debt as reported in the previous quarter.

Ron Paul has been running a more effective campaign than his opponents spending less money with a lean campaign machine. As a result he hasn’t been getting the free media coverage that the other frontrunners have been getting but he has momentum now and was the only Republican to raise more money in this quarter than the previous quarter.

Eyes will be focused on Paul’s actual campaign report once filed along with the other candidates to see if there are anymore surprises. Discuss the election on www.usadaily.net)

http://www.usadaily.com/article.cfm?articleID=125168
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think Ron Paul has a very good chance at the nomination,in fact,I think the other candidates will be shocked at the number of people who will vote for Ron Paul,Repubs,Ind. ,constitutionalist & Dems.

I may not agree 100% with Ron Paul but I feel he is the only candidate who will turn things around in this country.

GO RON PAUL
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I don't 100% agree with the things Ron says, but his heart, his voting record, and what he wants to do to to turn this nation around are in the right place.

GO RON GO!! Another hundred bucks being donated this friday after I get paid. :_D
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

April
    We need to get behind him and PUSH!!! He is the one that has a chance and he is much better than the globalist elite candidates!!!!

GOOOO RON!!! We need a man that cares about America!

I keep seeing bumper stickers and signs for Ron Paul, more than for any other candidate. I think the other candidates are going to be shocked also.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul won the Nevada Straw poll 14 Oct. and he wan't even there Romney was there and came in a distant second place.

I just read this on MSNBC's First Read.
    Although they reported Ron Paul won the rest of the article is about Romney.

The comments being left are questioning why they concentrated on the poll loser and not Ron Paul.He is really picking up steam all over the country !!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

MW
    USPatriot wrote:

Ron Paul won the Nevada Straw poll 14 Oct. and he wan't even there Romney was there and came in a distant second place.
    Hunter, who was also there, came in a close third behind Romney.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn