Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul: No Amnesty!

By TomJ • May 7, 2008

Now that John McCain is talking of “comprehensiveâ€
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Woooooooo Hooooooo Go Ron Paul
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Even if you don't agree with Ron Paul on everything, his new book is worth reading. It is an outline of the long term strategy required to effect real change in the American government style.

It is #1 on the New York Times bestseller list week!
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Ron Paul is the man!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Even if you don't agree with Ron Paul on everything, his new book is worth reading. It is an outline of the long term strategy required to effect real change in the American government style.

It is #1 on the New York Times bestseller list week!
    Also highly recommend Newt Gingrich book, "Real Change". Very well thought out and communicated.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Yes, RON PAUL.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What up sets me is Ron not signig on to the petition to get the Save Act released to the house floor! They only need 30 more signatures and Pelosi has to bring it to the floor for a vote. I've called and asked him to sign on to the petition. Is any one here willing to call any of the 30 and Ron to get them to sign on? We need to get this Save Act to the floor. There is a list of the 30 on Numbers USA. Please folks call all you can.

Peanut, we had trouble getting Sali to sign it, too, because he said this bill doesn't go far enough for enforcement. That it doesn't cover everything, so I'm thinking that's why Ron Paul hasn't signed it, either. Ron Paul's theory is, that if an illegal alien comes into this country, he should get nothing from the taxpayers. No social benefits, no jobs, no education, no citizenship (no anchor babies) and he said churches should set up clinics for these people if they need medical care and can't afford to pay, but that they shouldn't be abusing our hospitals. He's the only one who makes sense on this issue as far as I'm concerned, because he said if we did all this, the fence wouldn't even be an issue.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by peanut
    What up sets me is Ron not signig on to the petition to get the Save Act released to the house floor! They only need 30 more signatures and Pelosi has to bring it to the floor for a vote. I've called and asked him to sign on to the petition. Is any one here willing to call any of the 30 and Ron to get them to sign on? We need to get this Save Act to the floor. There is a list of the 30 on Numbers USA. Please folks call all you can.
    He wont sign onto a law that is unconstituional.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast