Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul Signs NumbersUSA Pledge

Ron Paul Signs NumbersUSA Pledge
    Posted By James Fulford On 4 February 2008

Ron Paul has signed the NumbersUSA Immigration Enforcement Pledge, the same pledge signed earlier, (and much less credibly) by Mike Huckabee. The pledge says

[quote]“I pledge to oppose amnesty or any other special path to citizenship for the millions of foreign nationals unlawfully present in the United States. As President, I will fully implement enforcement measures that, over time, will lead to the attrition of our illegal immigrant population. I also pledge to make security of our borders a top priority of my administration.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul’s Immigration Pledge

Ron Paul has signed the Numbers USA pledge to oppose amnesty for illegal aliens and protect America’s borders. Here’s the text of the pledge:

NUMBERS USA Pledge

I pledge to oppose amnesty or any other special path to citizenship for the millions of foreign nationals unlawfully present in the United States. As President, I will fully implement enforcement measures that, over time, will lead to the attrition of our illegal immigrant population. I also pledge to make security of our borders a top priority of my administration.

Numbers USA includes six points of understanding as to what the pledge means and what it entails:

1. The 12 million illegal aliens now here will have to go home.

2. They will not get any legal status while here that allows them to remain long-term.

3. Once in their home countries, they may apply for re-admittance to the U.S. as immigrants, visitors or temporary workers through normal channels.

4. But they will not receive any special privileges on the basis of their having been in the U.S. illegally, such as being put to the front of a line.

5. There will be no new categories or programs through which they may re-enter.

6. There will not be an expansion of green cards in any existing categories that will speed up their movement to the front of the line.
    http://people.ronpaul2008.com/campaign- ... on-pledge/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent!!!!

Hey, hey - that's good news indeed!

I like that Ron Paul. He tries and tries to end Birthright Citizenship. What a load off of America and what a relief for our pockets if that one thing was done. We need to do more to support these amendments and bills.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo Go Ron Paul

This is great news I just wish it had been sooner instead of on the eve of ST.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Yes, he is a fine man.

Alright way to go Ron Paul!!!

EMERGENCY RED ALERT!!!!.............................................
    ALL ACTIVIST...PLEASE HELP GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT MC CAIN!!! BEFORE SUPER TUESDAY!!!!
    GO TO LINK BELOW!! for instuctions and contact infomation!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-101491-days ... asc-0.html
    HELP DISTRIBUTE NEW PRESS RELEASE NOW...LINK BELOW!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-101914.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I wonder what the odds of seeing a democrat signing this pledge would be...
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)